• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Ron C. said:

The preliminary sketch for Return of Wolverine #1 KRS Comics A Variant by Mike Mayhew.  Yes, this is technically not a sketch cover, but more of a sketch/cover....  hopefully, no one objects to me sharing it here. :foryou:

Return of Wolverine 1 KRS A Sketch jpg.jpg

Straight awesomeness 

5 hours ago, Brooklynmet said:

Batgirl staring down the Joker by the Legendary Neal Adams! Just came in the mail today. This is a true gem. Nice to get a 9.8 as well!  Special thanks to Jason Adams and Neil Adams!

514E63DA-4C20-4CD7-9001-F20E9F149584.jpeg

Awesome brother. How much did that run you if you don’t mind me asking?

16 hours ago, ivdyer said:

Nice pick up, I picked up a Harley (the one he did not list for sale).  On its way to CGC

I PM'd him on Instagram about getting one sent to CGC, and haven't heard back. I'm sure the guy gets messages all day long though. (shrug)

8 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Nick Justus.....his colors are phenomenal

E1C393A7-5668-4B75-B284-3A3898BA40D6_zpsFAD78D1F-E60E-4675-86F0-D91AC8875DA7_zps

I like's it I say's! :) that is cool! I might have thought that Poison Ivy was taller than HQ in the comics lol but now that I think about it, it was the other way 'round in the cartoon? I think (thumbsu