• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
13 13

1,173 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

Stray pencil marks, or pen? 

Pencil could be cleaned and regraded.

If you’re going to sketch the back, I would go for someone more classic in style. Pollard, Zeck Beatty, McLeod, etc. Then the next question is what to have done.

Just enough on the back to drop it to 9.6

Milgrom back.jpg

8 hours ago, snownado said:

Fresh off ebay. Anthony Castrillo

thanos vs ironman.jpg

Did you receive this yet? Anthony has owed many board members commissions for years.  Most of the commissions, if not all, were paid in full and then he dropped off the face of the planet.  I wish you the best, but would not be surprised if it never shows.

19 minutes ago, Jtwpantera said:

Did you receive this yet? Anthony has owed many board members commissions for years.  Most of the commissions, if not all, were paid in full and then he dropped off the face of the planet.  I wish you the best, but would not be surprised if it never shows.

It's already on it's way to CGC. With tracking number.

52 minutes ago, srezvan said:

I finally pulled the trigger on getting my Regeneration One sketch cover completed. Livio Ramondelli doing a tribute to Hulk 181 with Transformers.

837594910_TransformersRegenerationOneSketch.thumb.jpg.19e091d9c5f46fb70b595d26f1bdd636.jpg

That's perfect! ^^