THE 2019 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
19 19

1,173 posts in this topic

148 posts
6 hours ago, RayJr said:

Dietrich Smith 

0985587D-1E96-4BC3-BDC4-FEB7BEF1659E.jpeg

Very nice!  So... who do you think won that fight!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
24 minutes ago, DELTA 62 said:

Very nice!  So... who do you think won that fight!?!

They always say Batman wins but I think this ends in a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,510 posts
2 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

If you have been following "artist from Europe" thread here in the signature room her name is Clara and she is awesome to work with......

A13FEB90-AD99-4E81-A53B-CDE32C47E5B0_zps

74F1465A-2C8D-433F-BAA5-BF8061E25C86_zps

CC2BA663-ABA0-42F8-94AE-1766B6829510_zps

Those ARE Awesome :) Glad to see all these sketches year round! :headbang: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
35 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

If you have been following "artist from Europe" thread here in the signature room her name is Clara and she is awesome to work with......

A13FEB90-AD99-4E81-A53B-CDE32C47E5B0_zps

74F1465A-2C8D-433F-BAA5-BF8061E25C86_zps

CC2BA663-ABA0-42F8-94AE-1766B6829510_zps

Those are dope as heck! Her skills are on point with these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,404 posts
44 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Those ARE Awesome :) Glad to see all these sketches year round! :headbang: 

 

12 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Those are dope as heck! Her skills are on point with these.

Came across her on instagram, messaged her, and walked her through the steps of submission to CGC.  Despite the time difference her communication was on point, prices are beyond reasonable and she has a good eye for grade conscious collectors like myself.   

She recently was selected for a TOPPS Star Wars card set.  

Edited by ivdyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
35 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

 

Came across her on instagram, messaged her, and walked her through the steps of submission to CGC.  Despite the time difference her communication was on point, prices are beyond reasonable and she has a good eye for grade conscious collectors like myself.   

She recently was selected for a TOPPS Star Wars card set.  

Oh ok cool. What is her IG name brother? That way I can follow her and think about a commission for next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:10 PM, JBrown said:

Haven't got many sketch covers done, even though I keep buying the blanks when I see them! Last weekend changed that! ROM by Joe St. Pierre, and Supergirl by Hannibal King at the Super MegaFest in Framingham, MA.

rom st. pierre.jpeg

supergirl hannibal.jpeg

Loving that ROM sketch. I like how the Supergirl sketch is basic. Not all that super detail. Love seeing different art styles. Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,404 posts
1 hour ago, RayJr said:

Oh ok cool. What is her IG name brother? That way I can follow her and think about a commission for next year.

@sketchcardgirl on Instagram 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
13 hours ago, ivdyer said:

@sketchcardgirl on Instagram 

Thanks brother 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

Have one more in the works from Frank before the end of the year but these two came out phenomenal......

DECDDD43-9383-47FE-8D53-F7F2F813DFE4_zps7803365F-E97C-4094-8D7C-705AD5AD545D_zps

054E3272-6D7E-41D3-8AE0-B5A8889D5B0F_zpsB12D9EF7-F31B-458C-A9A0-0463889B7422_zps

That Blade sketch is straight badass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, ivdyer said:

@sketchcardgirl on Instagram 

I messaged her. I have something in mind for her. Just waiting for her to tell me the price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396 posts
7 hours ago, Jtwpantera said:

I do not visit the boards much anymore since I hate the format that they were changed to.  However, I figured I would post this as there maybe people trying to figure out what grades the Hero Initiative Captain America Project books got.  

Screenshot_20191031-055031_eBay.jpg

20191107_153046.jpg

That is an awesome sketch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
19 19