• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUESS THIS! Most common CGC slab (book AND grade)
1 1

GUESS FIRST (don't cheat) - What is the most common CGC book AND grade according to the CGC Census (January 1, 2019)?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. GUESS FIRST (don't cheat) - What is the most common CGC book AND grade according to the CGC Census (January 1, 2019)?

• Universal CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man #300
    • Universal CGC 9.4 Amazing Spider-Man #300
    • Universal CGC 9.2 Amazing Spider-Man #300
    • Universal CGC 9.8 Batman: The Killing Joke
    • Universal CGC 9.8 Spawn #1
    • Universal CGC 9.8 New Mutants #98
    • Universal CGC 9.6 New Mutants #98
    • Universal CGC 9.8 Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8
    • Universal CGC 9.6 Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8
    • Universal CGC 9.8 Venom: Lethal Protector #1
    • Universal CGC 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man #361
    • Universal CGC 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man #361

63 posts in this topic

The fact that you have grades, lol that's scary.... ha.

Would the correct answer also be considered the most graded of all time so far? or just among these choices, of all time, so far?

I feel like the answer should be obvious, but I took a guess anyway :foryou: 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The fact that you have grades, lol that's scary.... ha.

Would the correct answer also be considered the most graded of all time so far? or just among these choices, of all time, so far?

I feel like the answer should be obvious, but I took a guess anyway :foryou: 

I ran the numbers on the latest CGC Census, and put choices from the results into the poll.  The correct answer is one of the choices. (thumbsu

10 minutes ago, valiantman said:

I ran the numbers on the latest CGC Census, and put choices from the results into the poll.  The correct answer is one of the choices. (thumbsu

Thanks! I wish you had made omega men 3 cgc 9.8 one of the choices, I'm not sure what the winner is, but these are definitely tempting choices... hm

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
11 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Thanks! I wish you had made omega men 3 cgc 9.8 one of the choices, I'm not sure what the winner is, but these are definitely renting choices... hm

Omega Men 3 CGC 9.8 is in 48th place. :foryou:

11 minutes ago, thunsicker said:
32 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

So when will we find out the answer? (shrug)

If it's for personal wondering you could look it up on cgcdata.com.  I imagine he wants to let a few more people guess first before the reveal.

Yep, I was thinking we might get 50 votes, then take a screen shot and post the answers.  Then we can watch what percentage of voters after that are cheaters. lol

3 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Yep, I was thinking we might get 50 votes, then take a screen shot and post the answers.  Then we can watch what percentage of voters after that are cheaters. lol

I already guessed, and as I said I guessed way wrong.  But I did notice you didn't put the second most common grade/issue in the list.  Was there a reason for that?

10 minutes ago, valiantman said:
22 minutes ago, thunsicker said:
43 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

So when will we find out the answer? (shrug)

If it's for personal wondering you could look it up on cgcdata.com.  I imagine he wants to let a few more people guess first before the reveal.

Oh no rush :foryou:

Was just curious lol

I'll wait until the reveal to find out with everyone else.

7 minutes ago, thunsicker said:
12 minutes ago, valiantman said:

I already guessed, and as I said I guessed way wrong.  But I did notice you didn't put the second most common grade/issue in the list.  Was there a reason for that?

2nd is in the list of choices.  I skipped 3rd, 6th, and 9th from the Top 10.  Other poll choices are outside the Top 10. :grin:

4 minutes ago, valiantman said:

2nd is in the list of choices.  I skipped 3rd, 6th, and 9th from the Top 10.  Other poll choices are outside the Top 10. :grin:

At the end of the poll will it say who guessed what?

Instead of being anonymous 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 minutes ago, valiantman said:

At the end of the poll will it say who guessed what?

Nope. It's not set up to show how people voted.