• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS
10 10

237 posts in this topic

Mollie,

Please create a set:

X-O Manowar: Long Live The King

The Set would include all issues /  covers / variants of X-O Manowar (2012) issues 47 to 50.

Currently 29 different comics would apply for this set, with more still not graded yet.

Please keep in mind, these issues or this run is very competitive because they were all produced poly bagged with a micro print glued to the last page.

The glue and micro print addition makes it extremely hard to find copies in high grade condition. Many collector are trying to build a collection of this run. It would be nice to judge each other solely for the issues of this run. 

I don't know if it's possible, but could Kingdom: Kid Flash  be added as a set? 

For Example, I see the Kingdom 1 and 2, but the other copies like Kingdom Kid Flash, The Kingdom: Son of the Bat, etc.. Aren't added.

I doubt it would be that Popular, but I have on of the Only 9.8 copies of Kingdom: Kid Flash, that I would like to add to the set.

Idk if it would be worth adding them together, or separately, I'm not expert, but if you could at least look into it, it would be great, thank you!

I made you a Kingdom (Complete) Set.

I noticed you would skip edited posts. I didn't see that, nor was I trying to skip anyone. I edited to change some spelling I think lol.

Anways:

Original post: 

I don't know if it's possible, but could you add Kingdom: Kid Flash to be added as a set?

For example: I see the Kingdom 1 and 2, but the other copies like Kingdom Kid Flash, The Kingdom: Son of the Bat, etc... aren't added.

I doubt it would be that Popular, but I have one of the only 9.8 Copies of Kingdom Kid Flash, that I would like to add to a set.

Idk if it would be worth adding them together, or separately. I'm not an expert, but if could at least look into it, it would be great!

- Also I noticed there are no sets for the Comics "Dreaming Eagles".

Could you please build a set for these comics as well?

Thank you!

Hi Mollie,

I am starting on a new TWD set - please create it: 

Set name: Walking Dead (Mexico) - as https://kamite.com.mx/87-the-walking-dead

The set should comprise:

• Comics 1-26
  • Governor Special
  • Tyreese Special
  • Michonne Special
  • 10th Anniversary Edition
  • La Mole Comic Con edition - as CGC #1362895009
  • Thank you,

Regards

Stephen

Hi Mollie!

Could you please create a set for Marvel's Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider?  Here are the issues it should contain (as of this writing):

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1
Cert #  2009784020

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Animation Edition
Cert #  2009784018

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Jo Variant Cover
Cert #  2008586015

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Lee Variant Cover
Cert #  2003924022

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Mayhew Variant Cover A
Cert #  2011173015

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Mayhew Variant Cover B
Cert #  2008584002

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Rivera Variant Cover
Cert #  2004327023

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Robinson Variant Cover
Cert #  2007259023

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Sketch Edition
Cert #  2009136010

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Stadium Comics Edition
Cert #  2009784019

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Unknown Comics Edition
Cert #  2005126011

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 1 Variant Edition
Cert #  2004327016

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 2
Cert #  2010305022

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 2 Variant Edition
Cert #  2010305021

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 3
One In Census

Book: Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider 3 Variant Edition

One In Census

Thank you as always!

Hello Mollie :) 

Would like to add the set Elephantmen Complete

Specifically #18 from 2009 Campbell Sketch and Color..... cert for sketch version is 

I'm not sure if there are enough graded copies of "elephantmen" to warrant the registry, but I believe they've been around since 2006.

Could you please add a set for the series "Animosity" - AfterShock comics By Marguerite Bennett? 

I know you said it is based off popularity, I think there are quite a few that have been submitted for grading. At least, for #1 and #2.

Based off popularity is not a factor... There just needs to be at least 2 books in the series, meaning issue one and issue two (or three, or four) graded by the CGC. We do not build sets that is one book and variants. Not a problem for Animosity.

Also, in an Earlier post I asked for a "Dreaming Eagles" set to be made. 

For #1, can you please add the Hoknes Variant? "Hoknes Comics Edition" was how it was made out on my slab. It was a limited to just 100 copies if I remember correctly. My copy is also signed by four of the real life pilots, that the story is actually about - Four surviving Tuskegee Airman signed this. (SS Series slab). I don't know if this makes a difference, when adding the amount of points in the registry - but I would assume that having four of the pilots that the comic is about, is rarer than having the artist themselves sign it. But that is just an assumption.  

The Hoknes Comics Edition was included in the set. You do get extra points for it being signature series, but the system is not going to recognized who the book was signed by, just that it is signed. So you will not be able to get extra points for who signed it, I'm sorry. Super cool book though...

Hello.

Can you please build a set for the following title:
Silver Surfer: The Best Defense

The issues in this set are as follows:
regular
Dell'Otto "Virgin" Edition
Dell'Otto Variant Cover
Remastered Edition
Skan Variant Cover
Variant Edition
Young Variant Cover

Thank you.

This book is only one book and variants. Please keep in mind that there must be an issue two for us to build you a set.

Here are the guidelines:

Hello.

Can you please build a set called:
Silver Surfer Annuals

The issues in this set are as follows:

Silver Surfer Annual #1 (1988)
Silver Surfer Annual #2 (1989)
Silver Surfer Annual #3 (1990)
Silver Surfer Annual #4 (1991)
Silver Surfer Annual #5 (1992)
Silver Surfer Annual #6 (1993)
Silver Surfer Annual #7 (1994)