• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS
10 10

237 posts in this topic

How are you?   Great, thank you!  :) 

I have a couple that need added to existing sets:

1. Seven to Eternity #2, second print #2078143004 (added to Seven to Eternity set)   Updated

2. Magic Order #2, variant C #2078143001 (added to Magic Order set)  Updated

3. House of X #1, Comic Mint Edition #2078143002 (I think House of X needs added...)  Created

4. Walking Dead #100, Marc Silvestri variant #0285339014 (needs added to the Marc Silvestri cover set)  Added

Thanks much!!

* Anytime we grade a specific comic for the first time a comic ID number needs to be created for it then the server needs to update for it to appear on the Registry online. It typically updates every weekend. I have added these books to check back on next week. Thank you for your patience.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:38 PM, GrimGrinningGhost89 said:

Hi I see the Disney Kingdoms ones has Figment and Seekers but can Figment and Seekers have their own as well like HM? And can all be added to the Disney Kingdoms? I cant find Tiki room or thunder mountain.

Thank you for your inquiries and patience. Upon more research, it was determined that these sets could share a "completed" set as well as individual sets. Also, Enchanted Tiki Room and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad are not titled starting with "Disney Kingdoms" like Figment is. Their sets are under their respective first letter titles.

Thank you so much! They look great! But under Figment I cannot find a spot for my variant sketch cover cert # 2005221005

Please add sets for:

Bullseye (2017)

5 issue mini series with variants. All issues have copies on the census

Kingpin (2017)

5 issue mini series with variants. All issues have copies on the census

Scarlet Witch (2016)

15 issue maxi series. 14 of the 15 issues are on the census.

Thanks,
Nathan

All sets added.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, micro25 said:

Oh great and powerful keepers of the sets,     "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."

I humbly request a set of Firefly from Boom Studios.

With great awe and respect, 

Mike

:)     Set humbly created.

:D

Hi there,

Would it be possible to create the following sets?

Tank Girl: Dark Horse Comics Series
To contain the following:
Tank Girl #1 (5/91)
Tank Girl #2 (6/91)
Tank Girl #3 (7/91)
Tank Girl #4 (8/91)
Tank Girl 2 #1 (6/93)
Tank Girl 2 #2 (7/93)
Tank Girl 2 #3 (8/93)
Tank Girl 2 #4 (9/93)

These sets were created individually as they are different series.

Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl
Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl #1 (7/15)
Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl #2 (8/15)
Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl #3 (9/15)
21st Century Tank Girl Sampler nn (2014)

Additionally, once these sets are created can the current "Tank Girl" registry please be renamed "Tank Girl (Complete)" or "Tank Girl (Complete with Variants)".  If this is not the correct thread to place this particular request, please direct me where to.  Tank Girl (Complete) has been updated and can be added to as needed.

(As TG primarily consists of various limited series I am seeking to organize them all to emulate the way the various 'Star Wars' registry sets are organized...by series...)

Thank you in advance.

"War of Realms New Agents of Atlas"--I would appreciate if a set of this be started/created or be directed to where this is included in a "set." Thank-you in advance for your time and effort.

This set has been added. Please note this is still a one-person show despite what expectations have been given. Among my numerous tasks, I do run behind and apologize for the delay but also appreciate your patience. 

Still...nothing?

Scooby Gang,

Like, could I get a set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer from Boom Studios?

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 1/19 Boom! Studios Secret Signed Vampire Edition - Certification #:    2544496001

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 1/19 Boom! Studios Secret Signed Slayer Edition - Certification #:    2544496002

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 1/19 Boom! Studios Bartel Variant Cover - Certification #:    2544496004

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 1/19 Boom! Studios Bartel Sketch Cover - Certification #:    2544496005

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer 7 8/19 Boom! Studios Walsh Variant Cover -  Certification #:    2544496009 - This book is still missing :)

If you could, it would fill me with Geeker joy!

I appreciate it muchly!

Mike 

Rhymes with Spike ;)

This has been uploaded successfully!

Edited by micro25
Added comment

Can you create a set for Something is Killing the Children from BOOM! Studios? I think issues 1-5 so far..

Something is Killing the Children #1 (Jae Lee Virgin Variant) cert #2075935008

Something is Killing the Children #1 (Jenny Frison Unlocked Retailer Edition Virgin Variant) cert #2075935010 *BONUS POINTS* if you can also add this to the Jenny Frison Cover Set?

Cheers,
Nathan

On 9/9/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lovecraft1890 said:

can we get crossed 100 and crossed 100 mimic please

Crossed Plus One Hundred: Mimic (2018) by Avatar Press, correct? 

448535_20181108163927_thumb.jpg

Please provide some of your certification numbers to verify the correct set is created for your request. Thank you.

Yes, crossed plus one hundred: mimic        Thank you. Set created.

Crossed +100: Mimic 1 Modern: 2034898006

Crossed +100: Mimic 2 Modern: 2034898006

On 11/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, hollowsphere said:

As there is a House of X set now, I hope that a Powers of X set is also being made?    Set created  :) 

Thank you! One thing I just noticed when adding items to this set, the slot titles for Powers of X 1 - Brooks Variant and Brooks Virgin are reversed.       Thank you for catching that. All fixed!

On 11/28/2019 at 11:57 AM, umyeahwhatevers said:

Hi there,

Would it be possible to create the following sets?

Tank Girl: Dark Horse Comics Series
Tank Girl #1 (5/91)
Tank Girl #2 (6/91)
Tank Girl #3 (7/91)
Tank Girl #4 (8/91)
Tank Girl 2 #1 (6/93)
Tank Girl 2 #2 (7/93)
Tank Girl 2 #3 (8/93)
Tank Girl 2 #4 (9/93)

These sets were created individually as they are different series.

Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl
Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl #1 (7/15)
Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl #2 (8/15)
Tank Girl: 21st Century Tank Girl #3 (9/15)
21st Century Tank Girl Sampler nn (2014)

Additionally, once these sets are created can the current "Tank Girl" registry please be renamed "Tank Girl (Complete)" or "Tank Girl (Complete with Variants)".  If this is not the correct thread to place this particular request, please direct me where to.  Tank Girl (Complete) has been updated and can be added to as needed.

(As TG primarily consists of various limited series I am seeking to organize them all to emulate the way the various 'Star Wars' registry sets are organized...by series...)

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for renaming the Tank Girl registry.
Unfortunately, I can't find the newly created Tank Girl (Dark Horse) series 1 and 2 registries.
What is the timeline for them to be added to the system?
Thank you again.

Hello,

I am seeing them both listed under the "T" section now. Please let me know if you are still having issues. Thank you

image.png

Please add the sets:

Dungeons & Dragons: Evil at Baldurs Gate, cert#2079799010 Set Created

Infestation 2: Dungeons and Dragons, cert #2079667011 Set Created

Forgotten Realms: The Legacy, cert# 2079793002 Set Created

Dragonlance: Chronicles cert# 2079667001 Set Created

Forgotten Realms: The Halflings Gem, cert# 2079793012 Set Created

Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, cert# 2079667006 Trade paperback sets are no longer eligible for the registry

Forgotten Realms (2005) cert# 1004054018. Can you please specify as there seems to be a few subtitles for that date including Exile and Sojourn

Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms (2012) cert# 2079799011 Set Created

Please tell me if I'm doing something incorrectly or if you need more information like how many were in the set, publisher, etc.

Thank you.