• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2019 at 1:55 PM, Lookin4Newsstands said:

Hi Mollie-

To ‘Batman (Complete)’ set, please add:

Batman 457 (Second Printing)

Batman 497 (Second Printing)

Batman 497 (Third Printing)

Batman (2011 Series) - all printings and variants for #0-52, Annuals 1-4, Batman Zero Year Director's Cut 1, The Batman Exhibit nn (which are shown in the Batman (2011) set that already exists).

Thanks!

(I have a created a new set called Batman (Complete with Variants) and these books are located in that set. The Batman (Complete) Set was not originally set-up to have variants separated out. I accidentally added Batman (2016) to the set and had the variants separated out and that was wrong on my part. Hence, the new set.)

Cool- thanks Mollie-

Hi Mollie,

Pls remove the following books to Divinity (2015). I do not believe it actually exists. (very much appreciate the update though). 

SET: Divinity (2015)

Book: Divinity #0 Rae Variant Cover

NOTE: The cover for the regular edition was drawn by Juan Jose Ryp, which is a possible source of confusion. 

The book has been removed. :-) 

Hi Mollie-

To Batman (Complete with Variants) set:

Please Add these entries:

Batman 608 New York Post Edition

Batman (2011) 19 Demo Cover

Batman (2011) 40 Second Printing

Batman (2011) 40 Third Printing

Also, please Delete these entries:

Batman 608 New York Post Edition (2002)

Batman 608 New York Post Edition (2005)

- there is just one New York Post Edition. It was actually released in 2005, but some that were graded show the incorrect date of 2002 on the label (2002 was when the first printing was released), including my graded copy- as proof, the back cover shows an ad for the movie ‘Batman Begins’ (released 2005).

Batman 608 Wizard Authentic/2nd Printing

- this is actually the regular 608 Second Printing, which was sold as already signed copies. On the CGC census, there are no Universal or Signature Series copies graded because of this, and there are only 3 qualified copies graded, since they were already signed before being submitted to CGC.

The Batman 608 Wizard Authentic/2nd Printing the graders want to stay available. Early to Mid- 2000s Wizard affixed hologram stickers to certain books, this being one of them. The graders purposely created this variant as a way to deal with a sticker (normally would get qualified grade) and the signature (another qualified grade) instead of qualifying for one and downgrading for the other.

Thanks!

Good morning,

I am in need of help with Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016) set. Seems to be a glitch in the system for the regular issues 52-56, they are out of order from the rest of the issues in conjunction with their variants and they don’t want to recognize cert numbers. For example issue 52 cert number 1620664017 wont load into it. Would appreciate your assistance with this.

Thank You!!

I believe that the sort order should be in fixed now. I also added all the books that I could, except 46, 55, 57, 59 regular covers, as we haven't graded them yet and aren't in the system.

Hi Molly,

Please add to the Walking Dead (2003) & Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) Registry sets the following issue(s):

Walking Dead #185

Walking Dead #185 Variant Cover (Sienkiewicz)

Walking Dead #186

Walking Dead #186 Variant Cover (Sienkiewicz)

Walking Dead #187

Walking Dead #188

Walking Dead #189

Thank you,

Stephen

Don't see these in the Registry.

Do You Pooh 1 by counterpoint.  I see it in the census, but not the registry.  could you please add it.  here's a pic.  there are many different variants.  I believe this is the Amazing spider-man 316 venomous chromium edition. Has the 2nd issue come out? Remember, we don't build sets if it is only one book and variants. There has to be an issue 2 to build a set.

And Noble Causes: Family Secrets 3 (1st app Invincible).  Don't see this one either

This is available in the Invincible Set.

Wonder Woman '77 Meets The Bionic Woman 1

This set is now available.

I see you added Batman Damned.

thanks

DoYouPooh1;9.8.JPG

Noble Causes Family Secrets 3;9.6.JPG

WonderWoman77MeetsTheBionicWoman1;9.8.JPG

44 minutes ago, JWKyle said:

Hi Mollie could you please add a slot in the batman complete set for this book. It's the second print newsstand edition.

Batman 457A.jpg

Batman Complete w/ variants set has recently been created- it would belong in that set that includes later printings and variants.

Heres the thing that baffles me- maybe Mollie or someone else can explain:

The only time I’ve seen the words ‘Newsstand Edition’ printed on a CGC label is when the Newsstand Edition is a price variant from the Direct Edition version. Are non-price variant Newsstand Editions getting that notation on CGC labels as of now? If so, I’m all for it.

I have a Direct Edition of the Second Printing of this issue which shows the same price (shown below):

5175C7E2-2BB9-43F4-9705-273A4BDA21A4.jpeg

Edited by Lookin4Newsstands