• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
13 13

546 posts in this topic

Hello,

Could you please provide help with adding the following?

Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016)

1 Wonder Woman FCBD 2017 Special Edition Emerald City Comics Edition

Cert #2023073003

1 Wonder Woman Wal-Mart Edition

Cert #2023073006

1 Wonder Woman Blank Comic

Cert #2023073004

58 Wonder Woman Sketch Edition

Cert #2023073014

Could you please create a new competitive set for:

Shazam! (2019)

1 Variant

1 Sketch Edition

2 Variant

3 Variant

Finally:

Wonder Woman Issue 64

Cert #2032023011

wont add into the set. 

Skipped due to multiple edits after original posting date. (Last edit May 24th)

This isn't an add request. It is a removal request. For the Ibis the Invincible set, the set consists of six issues, all published by Fawcett publications in the USA. For some reason, a Canadian variant (published by Anglo-American publications) is listed as part of the set. Other sets don't have the Canadian variants listed (for example, Doll Man is Quality Comics, and Bell Comics is the Canadian distributor - the Bell Comics are not on the registry). This variant is a "Mighty Midget" comic as well. The "Mighty Midget" that Fawcett produced isn't even in the set, so it doesn't make sense that the Canadian variant is in. Only one of these variants has ever been graded, and none of the current collectors registered for the set has this variant in their set. It just doesn't fit. Removing it would not affect a single collector. Thanks for listening.

Thank you for the feedback. The book has been removed.

Could I get a couple of books added to the following set:

DC Comics Reseller Incentive Editions

- Blackest Night #0 Retailer Incentive Edition (Diamond RRP Color Cover)

Blackest Night Ashcan 0 Retailer Incentive Edition is listed and the only "0" we have in the system. Could you please provide me with your certification number via PM?

- Blackest Night #1 Retailer Incentive Edition (Diamond RRP Red Cover)

- Blackest Night #8 Retailer Incentive Edition (Diamond RRP)

Hello Mollie,

I am having a small issue with the Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016) set. After the last update to the set the following issues had lost the value with its score and went from 24 to 0 on my collection.

Issue 52 Variant

Issue 53 Variant

Issue 54 Variant

Issue 56 Regular

Issue 56 Variant

Thank you for your help!

I took the books out and put them back in and the problem corrected itself. You should be all good.

Mollie, 

sorry about that.  I didn't realize I had already listed my Noble Causes 3B in the registry.

Can Do you pooh 1 be added to VENOMVERSE 1?    In the comments section on the slab it states this is the (Venomverse #1 Convention Edition cover homage).  It's a little confusing

thanks1943389559_DoYouPooh19.8.thumb.JPG.78cba3b1712127d76537955097b83670.JPG

Do you Pooh is just one book with lots and lots of variants. I'm sorry, we do not build sets that only contain one book, there must be an issue #2 (or #3 or #4...and so on) graded to build a set.

Hello Mollie,

I would like to request that these books be added to this set

Set: Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)

1) Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1, D.C. Comics 1994, Cert # 1229734005

2) Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2, D.C. Comics 1994, Cert # 1229734006

3) Superman/Doomsday: Hunter Prey #3, D.C. Comics 1994, Cert # 1229734007

4) Wizard: The Superman Tribute Edition #nn, Wizard Pub. 4/93, Cert # 0804833001

5) Newstime #nn, D.C. Comics 5/93, Cert # 0502341004

Rationale: Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey 1-3 clearly round out and finish the Death and Return of Superman storyline as Superman, suffering from PTSD from his fight with Doomsday, hunts down the monster and finishes the fight started in the Death storyline.  All other Doomsday appearances after Hunter Prey #3, where Superman and Waverider throw Doomsday into the end of time, are clearly not a part of this set as at that point Brainiac steals Doomsday's body and starts something completely new and separate from this storyline/set.

The Wizard Tribute Edition and Newstime both memorialize the Death of Superman and should be included in this set as there is nowhere else they would logically be placed.

Finally, the name of this set is "Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)".  These five books seem to clearly fall into these categories of "Doomsday", "Death", "Funeral", and "Return" and should be added here.

Thank you!

Jayme

After much debate, here is what the graders and myself have decided:

The Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1-#3 will not be included. The graders felt that it was not part of the original Doomsday, Funeral, and Reign and was an after thought sometime later. However, these books can still be added to the Superman Miniseries Set.

I will, however, remove the Death of Superman Trade Paperback as trades have always been the source of great controversy among collector's society members and I have no problem removing it.

The Wizard: The Superman Tribute also will not be included. The graders also felt that this was a stretch. It opens the door for a lot of more additions that they don't care for, like Advance Comics interview with Mike Carlin, Previews Interviews with Louise Simonson and Dan Jurgens, Previews Interview with Jerry Ordway, Comics Values Monthly Superman Memorial Issue... it's a rabbit hole. Where do we draw the line?

The graders did, however, like the idea of the Newstime to be included too. That book has been added.

IMG_4029.jpeg

IMG_4031.jpeg

IMG_4030.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg

IMG_4034.jpeg

Hi,

Please add the following book. The description on the book's label may be the same as another books in this set. There are 2016, 2017 & 2018 Winter Specials with a few variants of each.

Set: Hellboy (Complete)

Book: Hellboy Winter Special #nn (Cert# 2018801023 This is the Tim Sale 2016 Winter Special)

Thanks   

Please disregard. An administrator fixed the issue. Thanks

Edited by Autry-Man

This is a request for a removal of a recently added trade paperback to a comic set:  

Please REMOVE the following, a recent addition to the Mister Miracle (Master Set) set:

please remove the trade paperback Mister Miracle (2017) .  

Trade paperbacks and compilations should be in a separate category, and are not "comics" per se.  This is simply the collected 1-12 issues bound in a single volume, is presently in mass distribution,and can be purchased new at any bookstore.  Therefore, I am requesting its removal from the set.  If someone wants to create a "DC Trade Paperbacks" set or something similar, fine with me, but this shouldn't be in a comics set.  

Let me add: please do not add this trade paperback to the other Mister Miracle sets.  It, like the original 2 vol. black-and-white compilation put out some years ago for the original series, just don't belong in these sets.  

This book has been removed. I did not see any other Trades in the other sets. If I am mistaken, please PM me.

Could you please add the following to the Star Wars (2015) set?

Star Wars (2015) #1 Warp 9 Exclusive Cover

Star Wars (2015) #1 Warp 9 Exclusive Cover B&W

Sorry, I had bad info from ComicBase. It is actually the Comic Pop Collectibles edition and is already in the set.

Edited by jgrace4219

Hi Mollie,

A couple more for the Garvey Cover Set.

Van Helsing: Sword Of Heaven #5 Variant Cover E  ( ASD Market Week exclusive 2031532004) 

Van Helsing: Sword Of Heaven #5 Variant Cover F  ( ASD Market Week exclusive 2031532003) 

Black Knight #5 Variant Cover F (2031532001)

Black Knight #5 Variant Cover G (2031532002)

Thank you as always for the hard work.

Bob 

On 4/11/2019 at 11:39 PM, Iconic1s said:

Hello Mollie,

I would like to request that these books be added to this set

Set: Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)

1) Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1, D.C. Comics 1994, Cert # 1229734005

2) Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2, D.C. Comics 1994, Cert # 1229734006

3) Superman/Doomsday: Hunter Prey #3, D.C. Comics 1994, Cert # 1229734007

4) Wizard: The Superman Tribute Edition #nn, Wizard Pub. 4/93, Cert # 0804833001

5) Newstime #nn, D.C. Comics 5/93, Cert # 0502341004

Rationale: Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey 1-3 clearly round out and finish the Death and Return of Superman storyline as Superman, suffering from PTSD from his fight with Doomsday, hunts down the monster and finishes the fight started in the Death storyline.  All other Doomsday appearances after Hunter Prey #3, where Superman and Waverider throw Doomsday into the end of time, are clearly not a part of this set as at that point Brainiac steals Doomsday's body and starts something completely new and separate from this storyline/set.

The Wizard Tribute Edition and Newstime both memorialize the Death of Superman and should be included in this set as there is nowhere else they would logically be placed.

Finally, the name of this set is "Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)".  These five books seem to clearly fall into these categories of "Doomsday", "Death", "Funeral", and "Return" and should be added here.

Thank you!

Jayme

IMG_4029.jpeg

IMG_4031.jpeg

IMG_4030.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg

IMG_4034.jpeg

Hey, I can answer one.  Superman/doomsday hunter prey is listed under Superman Miniseries Set