• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

Hello,

Could you please provide help with adding the following?

Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016)

1 Wonder Woman FCBD 2017 Special Edition Emerald City Comics Edition

Cert #2023073003

1 Wonder Woman Wal-Mart Edition

Cert #2023073006

I don't see this book in the system as a "Wal-Mart Edition." Actually, I don't see any copies graded the "Wal-Mart Edition" as a variant. If you feel that you have a label error, please contact our customer service department and let them know.

1 Wonder Woman Blank Comic

Cert #2023073004

58 Wonder Woman Sketch Edition

Cert #2023073014

Could you please create a new competitive set for:

Shazam! (2019)

1 Variant

1 Sketch Edition

2 Variant

3 Variant

4 Variant

Finally:

Wonder Woman Issue 64

Cert #2032023011

wont add into the set.

Hi Mollie

Please add to the "Dave Stevens Covers" set:

• Bud Plant's Incredible Catalog #nn (2039495005)
  • Comic Book Artist #15 (2039495008)
  • Rocketeer: Cliff's New York Adventure #nn (2039495002)
  • Scarce #v2 #27 (2039495009)
  • USA Magazine #55/56 (2039495004)

Thanks very much - Mike

Hi Mollie -

Please add the following:

Set: East of West (Complete with Variants)

Books:

East of West # 36

East of West # 36 Variant Cover

East of West # 37

East of West # 38

East of West # 39

East of West # 40

East of West # 40 Variant Cover

East of West # 41

East of West # 42

Also...

Set: Manifest Destiny

Books:

Manifest Destiny # 33

Manifest Destiny # 34

Manifest Destiny # 35

Manifest Destiny # 36

Thank you!!

On 4/29/2019 at 12:20 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

I respectfully disagree with adding Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey and Wizard: The Superman Tribute Edition #nn to this set. 

Yes, Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey does finish a fight started in the Death and Return storyline but it is a sequel that came out over a year later. I think the set should stay focused on the three chapters that ran simultaneously - Doomsday, Funeral and Reign of the Supermen form 1992 to 1993. Maybe have a separate set for all the Doomsday miniseries?

I do agree with adding Newstime #nn, D.C. Comics 5/93 as it was published by D.C. Comics to coincide with the Death of Superman but D.C. did not publish the Wizard magazine. I also think that since the Wizard magazine is not a comic book is another reason it should not be added, the magazine is nice but it's also a price guide. There are also other comics magazine tribute issues similar to the Wizard edition. Yes, the Newstime special is in magazine format, but it was put together by D.C. writers and artists, I know that may sound like a stretch, but the Newstime edition feels more like a comic book as it has art from the comic creators, while the Wizard edition is a collection of articles, photos and art. 

I'm for keeping this set as it is, with D.C. issues cover dated from 1992 to 1993. 2c

B

Hello B Shep,

I got a response from Mollie was just scrolling down to see what everybody else was doing, then I went to list the books she just approved.  I always look to see who's around me to see if i've passed anyone and I noticed your name.  I just jumped to the 1059 spot above you.  Every so often when I get books done i like to see who I've passed or who has passed me.  Just enjoying the competition.  I met a vendor at a local show about a year and a half ago, Ducky1960 i believe, who is way ahead of me.  I'll probably never catch him, but I enjoy trying.  Ever since i discovered the registry i've been putting my books on is.  its a fun thing to do. 

General question 

what is criteria for adding different countries versions. 

I have the number one set for x-men 1991. Now this has been added a Spanish version of number 1 . I would like to have a complete set( almost there) but I can not find that book on eBay. Doesn’t seem to make sense

We have two different sets for the X-Men #1-#275 (1991). One that has variants, one that doesn't. We include foreign editions in with the "variants" set, because we realize that not everyone likes collecting variants or foreign editions, but some folks do. That's why they are available in variants set. If you do not wish to collect foreign editions, the non-variant set is always available to you. 

Mollie,

I’ve been unable to add the following issues into the system, I keep getting the same error message: Unable to locate the comic based on the certification number

2044204003 Shazam! (2019) Issue 4

2044204005 Wonder Woman Vol. 5 Issue 68

2044204007 Wonder Woman Vol. 5 Issue 69

2044204008 Wonder Woman Vol. 5 Issue 67

2044204010 Wonder Woman Vol. 5 Issue 46

The following issue won’t add into the Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016) set:

2032023011 Wonder Woman Vol. 5 Issue 64

Please add the following issues to the Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016) set:

65 Variant Cover

66 Variant Cover

67 Variant Cover

68 Variant Cover

69 Variant Cover

Thank You,

Michael

On 4/21/2019 at 11:19 AM, deadleg said:

Set:

Maus 

Books:

Maus, A Survivor's Tale # 5

Maus, A Survivor's Tale # 7

Funny Aminals # 1 (Because it's the first appearance of Maus) Certification # 1162288003

The Maus Set was designed for only books in the 1980s Series. It is not a complete set with appearances or TPBs. 

All of the issues of Maus that I listed are from the 1980 - 1985 set. https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=19702382 I don't understand why these were not added.

Furthermore, all of the books I listed aren't even TPBs. Issues 5 and 7 are missing from the registry and you would have seen that had you actually looked at the registry set. 

Hi Mollie

Please add this book to the "Dave Stevens Covers" set:

Note: the criteria for this set is that it has to be a Dave Stevens cover … either a front cover or a back cover … this request relates to a Dave Stevens back cover for Alien World #2.

Twisted Tales #2 (#1214582014)

Thanks - Mike

15 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

I think you'd get much further with your request if you showed a little more courtesy toward Mollie with your statement.  She works hard to fulfill all of our incessant and sometimes mundane requests and there is always a PM function available if you decide to air grievances (as opposed to doing it publicly for us all to see).  If there is a genuine reason to add these to your set - which there very well could be - I'm sure Mollie will help you out. 2c

:blahblah:

Hi Mollie,

Can you please expand the following sets:

Runaways (Complete) & Runaways (2017):  Expand to Runaways (2017) #24

#22-#25 have not been graded yet. I have created empty slots though.

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (Complete) and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2:  Expand to #48

#47 & #48 have not been graded yet. I have created empty slots though.

Thanks!

Hey Mollie!

Can you add the following books to The Walking Dead (Complete with Variants) set?

Walking Dead #191

Walking Dead #191 Second Print

Walking Dead #192

Walking Dead #192 Sketch Edition (Blank)

and can you add the following books to the Walking Dead (2003) set?

Walking Dead #191

Walking Dead #192

Thank you!
Ryan