• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

Please add the following comics to the Tick - Complete with One-Shot and Mini-Series

Tick - Karma Tornado, Issue 6, first printing - 2008619017

Tick - Free Comic Book Day 2019 - 2044913001

Tick - 20th Anniversary - 1565319001

Tick - Circus Maximus A thru D - 1571338013

Tick - Color #1 - 1463507002

Tick - Chroma Tick #1 - 0303079023

Tick - Chorma Tick #9 - 1484209020

If, in the future, you want to break down this set into individual sets based series types you can refer to the navigation menu at the bottom of the homepage at http://tickcomics.com site.

Thank you,

-Brian

Mollie,

Please add the following;

Set: X-O Manowar (2017)
- Add comic; 
X-O Manowar (2017) #34 Variant Cover E
CGC # 2028586012

Set: X-O Manowar (Complete)
- Add comic; 
CGC # 2028586012

I added these to (2012) Series as the (2017) has not published Issue 34 yet.

On 7/12/2019 at 6:04 PM, APort said:
Mollie,

Please add the following;

Set: X-O Manowar (2017)
- Add comic; 
CGC # 2028586012

Set: X-O Manowar (Complete)
- Add comic; 
CGC # 2028586012

Keep building that awesome collection of yours brother.

Next in line...

Set: Xenozoic Tales

Book: 1 , second print

...just so we can allow @AGGIEZ to post more terrific images from the series and ruin his 100% completion!  B|

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Yorick
NEVERMIND. I am discussing with Aggiez what we feel should be in this set... Please do not add the second print at this time.

13 hours ago, Yorick said:

Next in line...

Set: Xenozoic Tales

Book: 1 , second print

...just so we can allow @AGGIEZ to post more terrific images from the series and ruin his 100% completion!  B|

Thank you in advance!

I’d like to formally request this this NOT be added to the Xenozoic Tales set! Most of this run of Xenozoic books has 2nd and 3rd printings. Your talking about doubling the set with meaningless printing designations. To the I say nay!! 😉

On 7/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, AmZoMBiE said:

Posted this awhile ago, just wondering if more info is needed to get this added?

Depends on when you posted it. If you go back you can see if your request was lined through. That is how you will know if it was added as a set yet. It takes awhile brother, Mollie is a one woman show to build these awesome sets for us.

Hello Mollie,

Would you please add both covers to Annual 21 to the Amazing Spider-Man set?

Note: Spider-man and Peter Parker covers.

Thank you very much!

See the note that says "Spider-Man & Peter Parker covers exist" in the Key Comments? That means that the two variants weren't separated when the book was originally graded. It was back before the variants craze took off and there are books out there where this happened. The regular and the variant share the same Comic ID number. So, I can't make a slot because the system won't allow two of the same books in the same set. I have asked in the past to have them separated out and the graders told me that notes weren't taken on which cover it is in the internal notes, so they can't tell which is which to switch them over. So they have to stay the way they are. I'm sorry, but I will be unable to fulfill this request.

Hey Mollie!

Can you please add to the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) set the following issues:

Walking Dead #192 Commemorative Edition (someone requested this prior to its release but now there should be graded copies)

Walking Dead #193

Walking Dead #193 SDCC Convention Edition

and can you please add to the Walking Dead (2003) set the following issue:

Walking Dead #193

Thank you for your help as always - we appreciate you!!!

Ryan