• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
13 13

546 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey Mollie!

Can you please add to the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) set the following issues:

Walking Dead #192 Commemorative Edition (someone requested this prior to its release but now there should be graded copies)

Walking Dead #193

Walking Dead #193 SDCC Convention Edition

and can you please add to the Walking Dead (2003) set the following issue:

Walking Dead #193

Thank you for your help as always - we appreciate you!!!

Ryan

Hi Mollie!

Please also add to the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) set the following issue:

Walking Dead #193 Second Printing

Thank you as ever - appreciated.

Regards

Stephen

3 hours ago, StephenWA said:

Hi Mollie!

Please also add to the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) set the following issue:

Walking Dead #193 Second Printing

Thank you as ever - appreciated.

Regards

Stephen

Hey Stephen,

I am glad you requested the addition of the #193 2nd print but Mollie has asked us to wait till the books are graded and in CGC's system before requesting them to be added - that's why I didn't include the 2nd printing (and waited for the Commemorative Edition and re-requested it after your initial request for it to be added, too).  Not like it matters for future TWD books as apparently we're done (for now) but she can't create a slot for books that haven't been graded (so hopefully by the time she gets around to this request it will be in the system and won't be skipped over) - just for future reference. :foryou:

Ryan

Hi Mollie

Please add to the "Lady Death (Coffin)" set:

• Lady Death: All Hallows Evil #1 Naughty Halloween Edition (2500580008)
  • Lady Death: Apocalyptic Abyss #1 Homage Edition (2500580001)
  • Lady Death: Pin Ups #1 Lady Death Rider Edition (2500580002)
  • Lady Death: Unholy Ruin #1 Homage Edition (2500580009)   

Thanks very much - Mike

10 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey Stephen,

I am glad you requested the addition of the #193 2nd print but Mollie has asked us to wait till the books are graded and in CGC's system before requesting them to be added - that's why I didn't include the 2nd printing (and waited for the Commemorative Edition and re-requested it after your initial request for it to be added, too).  Not like it matters for future TWD books as apparently we're done (for now) but she can't create a slot for books that haven't been graded (so hopefully by the time she gets around to this request it will be in the system and won't be skipped over) - just for future reference. :foryou:

Ryan

Oh, I thought you had overlooked 193/2nd. I just like the Registry to reflect the full collection at any point in time. I'm sure we both do :-)  I noticed that you had requested that the 193 SDCC Convention Edition was added - the convention was not held until this weekend 18-21 July, so suspect that had not been submitted/graded either!

Well done in the CGC Awards today - I am very pleased for you :-)

Regards

Stephen

5 hours ago, StephenWA said:

Oh, I thought you had overlooked 193/2nd. I just like the Registry to reflect the full collection at any point in time. I'm sure we both do :-)  I noticed that you had requested that the 193 SDCC Convention Edition was added - the convention was not held until this weekend 18-21 July, so suspect that had not been submitted/graded either!

Well done in the CGC Awards today - I am very pleased for you :-)

Regards

Stephen

I agree with you 100%, my friend :) And you're right on the 193 Convention Edition...but I figured numerous copies would be graded this weekend and over the next few weeks so it'll be showing up earlier than the 193 2nd print which isn't released until the end of the month I don't think.  Either way, I agree with you and want it added so hopefully graded copies of it will show up soon, too.

Thank you for the kind words - it's been an amazing day and I'm super grateful and humbled by the kindness of CGC to consider me for it!  Congrats on your amazing sets, too!  Long live TWD! :) 

SR

On 7/14/2019 at 12:24 PM, RayJr said:

Depends on when you posted it. If you go back you can see if your request was lined through. That is how you will know if it was added as a set yet. It takes awhile brother, Mollie is a one woman show to build these awesome sets for us.

I cant remember when i posted it, i think in the beginning of June or even a bit sooner...I know how it goes though, i Mod a different comic site and the amount of requests gets ridiculous and overwhelming at times.  I was more thinking since a ton were added after my post, maybe i wasnt adding enough info or something.

The weird thing is when i submitted the $3.99 newsstand edition for grading, they have that edition as a selection, but not in their system...Figured that if its part of the selection process and they know of its existence and separate it specifically for submittals, then it'd be in the registry as 4 have been graded to date....

Edited by AmZoMBiE

Mollie,

Please add the following to the Keith Garvey cover Set:

Into The Suck #3 Naughty Edition (2053651007)

Hellchild: Blood Money #2 Variant Cover E (2053651004)

Hellchild: Blood Money #2 Variant Cover F (2053651005)

Cyber Spectre #2 Kick Starter Gold Virgin Edition (2053651001)

Thank you!

Hi Mollie-

To the ‘Incredible Hulk (Complete with Variants)’ set, please add these 3 reprints of #181:

Lionsgate Hulk Vs. #nn

Wolverine vs. Hulk #1

Incredible Hulk: Facsimile Edition #181

Thanks!

Look at the bottom of the list. This set (for the most part) is in chronological order. I was going to move the Lionsgate near the 2008s but found that to be even more confusing.

Mollie,

Could you please add the following?  Thank you 

set: Aliens 1988 and Aliens, Predator AVP (1988-1990)

Books: Aliens #1 fifth print, #2 second, third, fourth print, #3 second, third print, #4 second, third print, #5 second, third print, #6 second, third print

This request has been skipped due to the October 6th Edit. Please keep in mind:

*Posts that have been edited after the original posting date will now be skipped and not revisited. Meaning, if you add more to your request at a later date, I will not fulfill it. Your request will be ignored and you will need to resubmit your request. In short, don't try to skip others. I'm hip to it. Don't do it.  Make a new post for your new requests, don't add to the old one.

Edited by Parabellum

Hi Mollie,

can you add to the set Deadpool  2018 issue 8 & variant 8, 9 & variant 9, 10 & 10 Liefeldcreations.com edition & variant 10, 11 & variant 11, (no # 12 graded yet) 13 & 14

On 7/16/2019 at 1:31 PM, gill15 said:

Hello Mollie,

Would you please add both covers to Annual 21 to the Amazing Spider-Man set?

Note: Spider-man and Peter Parker covers.

Thank you very much!

Hi,

Mollie has already gone and explained why she is unable to do this:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/444742-2019-i-want-this-to-be-added-to-a-set-request/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-10632875

Thanks.

Hi Mollie!

Could you please add ...

Sets:  Batman (Rebirth- 2016) and Batman (Complete with Variants)

Book: Batman 67 Convention Edition
3 in Census

Book: Batman 69
Certification Number: 2039390017

Book: Batman 69 Boutique Edition
Certification Number: 2500131012

Book: Batman 69 Variant Cover
Certification Number: 2039390011

Book: Batman 70
Certification Number: 2051945023

Book: Batman 70 Variant Cover
Certification Number: 2042450018