• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

Hi Mollie,

Please add to:

SET: Deadpool 2018

Book: # 8 Deadpool #308, "Guardians of the Galaxy" variant cover and Variant Edition

The two issues that have been graded are in the registry.

Book: # 9 Deadpool #309 and Variant Edition

Book # 10 Deadpool #310 and RobLiefeldCreations.com Edition and Variant Edition

The issues that have been graded are in the registry.

Book # 11 Deadpool #311, "Asgardian" variant cover and  Variant Edition

Book # 12 Deadpool # 312

In the registry.

Book # 13 Deadpool #313, "Marvels 25th Anniversary" variant cover and Variant Edition

Variant Edition has been added.

Book # 14 Deadpool #314 and Variant Edition

The issues that have been graded are in the registry.

Book # 15 Deadpool #315, "Carnage-ized" variant cover., Amazing Spider-Man #611 cover homage.

The issue that has been graded are in the registry.

Thank you

Set:  Batman - (Knightfall Knightquest KnightsEnd)

Addition: Batman: Vengeance of Bane Special #1 (1993)

Batman: Vengeance of Bane Special #1 (1993) Second Printing

Batman: Vengeance of Bane Special #1 (1993) Third Printing

Why? This special kicks off the whole storyline.

Please and Thank You

17 hours ago, umyeahwhatevers said:

Quick question for the group -
Similar to the "Current Turnaround Times At CGC" thread, what have you found to be the wait time for registry requests?

Today is day 100 since I sent my repeat registry request. My initial one from April was skipped cause I deleted an item from it and violated terms for making changes to your posts. So to answer your question, give it 4-6 months (or longer) for your post here to be taken care of. I have even stopped submitting comics to CGC since I cant add anything to the registry for my set anymore. And pretty pissed that my request for the new Shazam (2019) series was never entered into the system as I requested before registry rewards came out, I could have gotten a 2019 registry reward for it since I have all the issues at 9.8. 

20 hours ago, umyeahwhatevers said:

Quick question for the group -
Similar to the "Current Turnaround Times At CGC" thread, what have you found to be the wait time for registry requests?

It depends my friend. I put in a request back in June and still waiting. Mollie is the only one that does the requests. She will eventually get to them.

2 hours ago, Steve Trevor said:

Today is day 100 since I sent my repeat registry request. My initial one from April was skipped cause I deleted an item from it and violated terms for making changes to your posts. So to answer your question, give it 4-6 months (or longer) for your post here to be taken care of. I have even stopped submitting comics to CGC since I cant add anything to the registry for my set anymore. And pretty pissed that my request for the new Shazam (2019) series was never entered into the system as I requested before registry rewards came out, I could have gotten a 2019 registry reward for it since I have all the issues at 9.8. 

That sucks. I was in the same boat with a set I requested that I know I could’ve won but oh well. Looking forward to seeing your Shazam 2019 set request built. He is one of my favorite DC characters.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:42 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Last movement on the requests is on page 12 .June 9th. Nothing has been done on these since.

Some feedback from the team at CGC would be nice.  If they're unusually busy or whatever, just let us know when we can expect these requests to be processed.  Being paid members and paying for grading I'd like to think gives us some expectation that the registry will be maintained in a timely fashion.

Hello,

As some of the regulars may know, the administrator "thegirlhasnoname" is no longer with CGC. We were sad to see her go but we wish her the best. However, our new team member is still learning the ropes and will stay attentive to answering the chat board questions and requests. At this time, I do not have an answer as to turnaround times but we are working on it. We appreciate your patience during this transition. 

Thank you!

Set:  Batman - (Knightfall Knightquest KnightsEnd):

Removal Request

Book:  Batman: Turning Points #4 (01/01)

Why? This book is actually from a 5 issue mini-series published in 2001, several years after the Knightfall storyline. 

Please and Thank You

Completed. Thank you.

Hi Mollie

Please add to the "Dave Stevens Covers" set:

• Neo Satanikatales #nn (2066001004)
  • Vampirella #v5 #1 Limited Edition Edition (2066001011)
  • Vampirella #v5 #1 Limited Edition "Virgin" Edition (2066001012)  

Thanks very much - Mike