• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

Hi,

For the "Red Sonja (2005)" set, please remove 0157407022 from "Red Sonja 0 Dynamic Forces Sketch Edition" and add it to a new slot "Red Sonja 0 Dynamic Forces Authentix Edition"

The slab from CGC has "Dynamic Forces Authentix Edition" printed on it to distinguish it from the "Dynamic Forces Sketch Edition" cover.

Mollie- could you please make the following books available to add to a custom set: 

2072846001 Los Muertos Vivientes
2072846002 Walking Dead #1 Walking Dead 1 2014 Salda Press Italian Edition/DVD Box Set Edition
2072846007 Walking Dead #1 Peruvian Edition/Special Edition
2073658012 Walking Dead #1 Italian Edition/Convention Edition

I think these are the only graded copies of these books- and they dont belong to any competitive set.  When i try to add them i get the error message:
"Unable to locate the comic based on the certification number. Please try again."

Thank you!

On 6/20/2019 at 1:33 PM, Brione said:

Please add Robin Rises: Alpha #1 to the Batman & Robin (2011) set.

Also, please note in the Key Comments that Robin Rises: Alpha #1 is the Resurrection of Damian Wayne.

Thanks I've passed your request on to the graders.

Thank you!

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, ebakerl said:

Hi 

uncanny X-men 2019

expanding X-men complete including variants

Please use: X-Men (Complete Including Variants)

Hi Not sure what you mean. Is the X-men 2018-2019 set with legacy numbering added to the above set?

Hi Mollie

Please add to the Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017) set:

Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300 Hughes Variant Cover A (1960801006)

Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300 Ross Variant Cover (1613860012)

Thanks - Mike

Hi Mollie

Please add to the "Dave Stevens Covers" set:

L'Eternauta Junior #1 Italian Edition (2070094001) 

L'Eternauta Junior #2 Italian Edition (2070094002) 

L'Eternauta Junior #3 Italian Edition (2070094003) 

L'Eternauta Junior #4 Italian Edition (2070094004) 

Thanks very much - Mike

On 10/17/2019 at 2:17 PM, TheGirlHasNoName said:

All of your complaints are completely valid. You all have been so patient with the long turn times and I am so sorry for your waits. I've been a one woman show for a while and during the summer months (when I'm always on the road for Comic Cons) the waits are terrible. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I have decided to take a position with another company and I am passing the torch to a team of folks who will never be on the road. Up until my departure, I will be filling as many requests as I can. Hopefully, with the new change, your long waits will soon be over.

It has been my great pleasure working with you all, Ladies and Gents. Best wishes to you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 9.9s and 10s in your future.

All the best-

Mollie D. (TheGirlHasNoName)

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your new position. Hopefully the team they've hired is being trained by you prior to your departure. I've seen too many times where all the accumulated knowledge, shortcuts and other secrets don't get passed along and the new ones are left to flounder until they figure things out.

I'm going to be a bit selfish now and ask for a couple additions to the Star Wars Action Figure Variant Covers set:

Star Wars #64 Wonderworld Comics Edition - Cert. # 2504360001 (the regular action figure variant for #64 is already in the set; this is a second cover with same issue number)

Star Wars: Age of Republic - Count Dooku #1 - Cert. 2495460064

Star Wars: TIE Fighter #1 - Cert. # 1429636004

Thank you!   Set updated.

3 hours ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

All of your complaints are completely valid. You all have been so patient with the long turn times and I am so sorry for your waits. I've been a one woman show for a while and during the summer months (when I'm always on the road for Comic Cons) the waits are terrible. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I have decided to take a position with another company and I am passing the torch to a team of folks who will never be on the road. Up until my departure, I will be filling as many requests as I can. Hopefully, with the new change, your long waits will soon be over.

It has been my great pleasure working with you all, Ladies and Gents. Best wishes to you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 9.9s and 10s in your future.

All the best-

Mollie D. (TheGirlHasNoName)

Sorry to see you go Mollie but you gotta do what you gotta do. It was a pleasure working with you on requests to build my sets. I know you was holding it down as best as you could. Good luck with your future endeavors.