• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

Can you please add Cherry 23X and Cherry 23 to the Cherry Poptart set?

When determining point values, please keep in mind that Cherry 23X production was limited to 200 copies.

Also, on the graded copies I have seen so far, the label incorrectly lists the Publisher as Kitchen Sink Press.

The correct publisher is Cherry Comics.

Last, the CGC census shows Cherry 23X as published in 2018, which is incorrect. The correct publishing date for Cherry 23X is 7/19. 

You can verify the limited production of Cherry 23X as well as the correct publisher and dates of these two books by contacting Sharon Welz at sharon@cherrycomix.com

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information. The slots have been added to the set. However, please contact our Customer Service team to have your labels corrected to the right publisher at 1-877-662-6642 or using https://www.cgccomics.com/contact/   Thank you

On 11/23/2019 at 1:33 PM, Oskywalker said:

Regarding this petition, the book Chastity v2 #1 2019 Dynamite Entertainment Incentive "Carve" Edition was added to the set, but I can't register the Certification Number: 2076961006, and no points were given to this slot. 

Your comic "Chastity v2 #1" (2076961006) is currently being added to our comic database and should appear this weekend with our server update. I apologize for the delay. Thank you for patience.

Thanks.

Thanks is done!

Can I have All Select Comics #11 added to the Blonde Phantom set? It is the first appearance of the Blonde Phantom and Blonde Phantom #12 comes directly after it. The Blonde Phantom is the only figure on the cover. Registry number 0011810005 for an example.

Thanks!

Set updated.

Hi,

Could you please add the following to Detective Comics #934-#1000? 

Title
Detective Comics
Issue No.    1000
Issue Date    5/19
Year    2019
Publisher    D.C. Comics

Country/Variant

- "1970's" Variant Cover - Certification #:    2544496003
- "1990's" Variant Cover - Certification #:    2544852018
- "2000's" Variant Cover - Certification #:    2544496010
- Comics Elite "Virgin" Edition
 - Certification #:    2544852011
- Comics Elite Edition - Certification #:    2544852010
- Comic Stop Edition - Certification #:    2544852004
- ComicXposure "Virgin" Edition - Certification #:    2544852015
- ComicXposure Edition - Certification #:    2544852007
- KRS Comics Edition A - Certification #:    2544852003
- KRS Comics Edition B - Certification #:    2544852002
- Mahnke "Virgin" Edition - Certification #:    2544852008
- Mahnke Variant Cover - Certification #:    2544852009
- NealAdamsStore.com Metal Cover - Certification #:    2544852006
- Parrillo "Virgin" Edition - Certification #:    2544852017
- Parrillo Variant Cover - Certification #:    2544852016
- Unknown Comics "Virgin" Edition - Certification #:    2544496007
- Unknown Comics Edition - Certification #:    2544496008
- Unknown Comics Sketch Edition - Certification #:    2544496006

Thanks much!    Set updated.

Mike

Thanks!

FYI, there are two Comics Elite "Virgin" Editions listed in the set. 

Edited by micro25
Added comment

Does adding the certificate numbers add any value to you, or is the issue/variant sufficient?

It is very helpful! Some issues can be difficult to locate as they may be obscure or very generic. For example: Batman #1. There are dozens of series for Batman over the decades and having the certification number shows me the exact comic you have and new a place for. As I am currently the only team member managing the Registry it also speeds up my tasks if I'm not hunting down the info.

I try not to skip around on the request boards but I strolled passed this post and just had to answer. Thanks for asking!

And thanks for responding! I will add the certs from now on when making requests.

Edited by micro25
Added comment

Please add the following two comics to the set "Walking Dead (2003 Compete with Variants)".

• Walking Dead - The Alien nn
  • Walking Dead 1 - The Last Wine Variant

Suggest place both of these after the Tyreese Special / before the Amazing Arizona Comic Con Edition (2014).

The first one (The Alien) should also be added to the set "Walking Dead (2003)" suggest at the end of the list, after "The Agents 6".

Both of these books are so new to the market there is little to no information pertaining to the story line or the availability of these books. The Walking Dead - The Last Wine Variant appears to have only been available in liquor stores. Due to this lack of information from reliable comic book sites and the fact we have yet to officially grade these of these comic, I am choosing to wait before adding them to the sets in order to obtain more information when it becomes available.

Hello,

Could you add the following to these existing sets?  Thank you 

Set: Aliens, Predator & AVP (1988-1990)

Books:

Aliens 2 third print 

Aliens 2 fourth print

Aliens 4 second print

Aliens 4 third print 

Aliens 5 second print

Aliens 5 third print 

Aliens 6 second print

Set: Aliens (1988)

Books:

Aliens 2 fourth print 

Aliens 4 third print 

Set: Aliens Earth War (complete)

Books: Aliens Earth War 1 second print

Please provide certification numbers for your request to verify the set story line. 

11 hours ago, StephenWA said:

Please add the following two comics to the set "Walking Dead (2003 Compete with Variants)".

• Walking Dead - The Alien nn
  • Walking Dead 1 - The Last Wine Variant

Suggest place both of these after the Tyreese Special / before the Amazing Arizona Comic Con Edition (2014).

The first one (The Alien) should also be added to the set "Walking Dead (2003)" suggest at the end of the list, after "The Agents 6".

I also would like these added, but instead of the placement you suggested I think they'd go better after the Walking Dead Skybound 5th Anniversary Blue Sketch Cover, simply because that section starting with Walking Dead 10th Anniversary Edition 1 through the Walking Dead Skybound 5th Anniversary Blue Sketch Cover seems to be alphabetical, and the two you suggested being added technically start with 't' for The.  Also, the most recent addition of 'Walking Dead Day Special' is included in that group so it just seemed logical to put these close to it, too.

Not that it matters where they go, ultimately, as long as they are added...but I just thought this would be a good placement alternative.  2c

But if they get added in the places where Stephen suggested I'm totally good with that, FWIW. :foryou:

I would like the following books added to the Gabrielle Dell'Otto cover set

Symbiote Spider-man 1 2019 Dell Otto Virgin Edition     Cert # 2040788004

Savage Avengers 1  2019 Comics Elite/Unknown Comics Edition B     Cert# 2052918001

Daredevil Annual 1 2018 Dell'Otto Virgin edition                                      Cert #   2007800001

Venomised 1 2018 Dell Otto Variant cover B                                             Cert # 2021774008

Savage Avengers 1  Dell Otto Variant Cover                                              Cert# 2066386002

Thank you for your help

Set updated

Would you be so kind as the please add the following

Set: Immortal Hulk (All three books)

Book: #17 Razzah Variant Cover

Book: #17 Lee Variant Cover B

Book: #18 Variant Edition  (Young Guns) 

And just as an aside many of the #20s are sprinkled throughout the #2s instead of being all grouped together.

Thank you.

Slots added and #20's rearranged. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please add Dragonlance Complete set. I think it ran from 1988 to 1991.

Thank you.

This will be added to the queue for new set requests which is in a different thread. It will be handled in the order in which it is received per the other thread. Please use this thread for new slots and the other for new sets. Thank you. 

Supergirl (2016) #30 Variant

All New Wolverine (2016) #4 Second Printing

All New Wolverine (2016) #15 Bengal Variant - Please provide certification number

All New Wolverine (2016) #25 Second Printing

Updated but needing more info on #15

Here is the cert # - 2054824001

image.png.765fdd8e9f50673ce18317a599f558b2.png

This is already in the set under Variant Edition. Thank you

image.png

Please add to the "Dave Stevens Covers" set:

IDW Coming Attractions #1 (0987325005)

Updated. Thank you

I've also attached a photo of Rocketeer Adventure

Magazine #1, which clearly is a Dave Stevens cover for comparison.

Thanks - Mike 

IDW Coming Attractions #1 CGC 9.8 SS Berkley Breathed .jpg

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine #1 CGC 9.6.jpeg

Hi 

Can I add a request for a fix/add to the Atari Force (1984) set. The series was 20 issues with a special that came out in 1986 (Atari Force Special 1 1986 D.C. Comics). The set has 21 editable categories but would not take the certification number I have for (Atari Force Special 1 1986 D.C. Comics 2082913013) for the spot in the set marked Atari Force nn in the registry set. Can I get this fixed to change Atari Force nn to be Atari Force Special 1986 and accept a certification number. That will allow me to complete my set at 100%.

Thank You,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I have removed the Atari Force nn book from the set. I did not add the Atari Force Special 1 1986 as it is a one-shot (one-off) book. Thank you