• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
14 14

546 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, NerdingOut said:

Set: Kingpin (2017)

Please add the variant covers to the set

Example

#1 Chechetto connecting variant cert# 1220402021

Cheers!

The variants are correctly under the slots so any one counts towards the collection. To have them individually listed, a "Complete" set will be created or this set can be updated to a "Complete" set if majority of collectors agree.

I'd like to have a "Complete" set so that I can track the variants. Can you update it? The Elektra (2017) set which was released at the same time and part of the same "Running with the Devil" story line includes all the variants. I was hoping to get similar sets setup for Bullseye (2017) and Kingpin (2017).

Hello!

Could you please add to Set: Catwoman (2018) ...

Book: Catwoman 16
Cert #2080721009

Book: Catwoman 16 Variant Cover
Cert #2080721010

Book: Catwoman 17
Cert #2089754002

Book: Catwoman 17 Variant Cover
Cert #2089754003

Lastly, now that Scheduled Maintenance was performed some few weeks back, any chance of getting the Catwoman Annual #1 slot to display at the bottom of the set?

Thank you!!

Slots added and Catwoman Annual #1 moved. Thank you

Thank you for updating the slot description, unfortunately the issue still isn't adding into the set for Wonder Woman (Rebirth - 2016)

Please disregard this post, I was able to figure out the problem by removing the cert number from my custom list and adding it back under the correct relabeling, It's now added into the set. Only question remains why this 9.8 received a score of 32 instead of the standard 24??

Score updated. Thank you

Special Edition 1a Front.jpg

On 12/12/2019 at 11:23 AM, StephenWA said:

Please add the following two comics to the set "Walking Dead (2003 Compete with Variants)".

• Walking Dead - The Alien nn
  • Walking Dead 1 - The Last Wine Variant

Suggest place both of these after the Tyreese Special / before the Amazing Arizona Comic Con Edition (2014).

The first one (The Alien) should also be added to the set "Walking Dead (2003)" suggest at the end of the list, after "The Agents 6".

Both of these books are so new to the market there is little to no information pertaining to the story line or the availability of these books. The Walking Dead - The Last Wine Variant appears to have only been available in liquor stores. Due to this lack of information from reliable comic book sites and the fact we have yet to officially grade these of these comic, I am choosing to wait before adding them to the sets in order to obtain more information when it becomes available.

Hey Shannon,

I've not seen any copies of "the Alien" hit ebay yet but I can see at least one has been graded.  From what I understand, also, it was confirmed that Robert Kirkman said that the story is part of TWD universe, even if it was a standalone issue outside of Rick & co in the US.  Based on this information, I think it would be okay to go ahead and add it to both the Walking Dead Complete with Variants set along with the Walking Dead complete non-variant set.

As far as The Last Wine variant is concerned, it's a reprint of #1 and I've seen at least one graded copy hit eBay so I know it's on the census.  It should be added to the Complete with Variants set, only, however as it's just another #1 reprint.

Thanks for your help with the set additions!!! We all appreciate what you do for us collectors!

Ryan

Hi,

Would you be so kind as to please add 

Immortal Hulk #20 BillSienkiewiczArt.com Edition (2508158010) to Bill Sienkiewicz Covers Set

Detective Comics #1000 Sienkiewicz Variant Cover B (2508158009) to Bill Sienkiewicz Covers Set

Slots Created. Our experts have double checked your signature series books below and they should now display the correct score totals. If not, you may need to reenter the books. Thank you

As an aside my Bill Sienkiewicz Signature books from San Diego are not registering as "signed" books and getting the signature points.

Immortal Hulk #20 (2508158010) in the Immortal Hulk set

Moon Knight (1980 Series) #28 (2508158001) in the 1980 Moon Knight Set - received 25 instead of 28 points.

Moon Knight (1980 Series) #29 (2508158008) in the 1980 Moon Knight Set - received 25 instead of 28 points.

Moon Knight (1980 Series) #30 (2508158002) in the 1980 Moon Knight Set - received 25 instead of 28 points.

Moon Knight (1980 Series) #31 (2508158005) in the 1980 Moon Knight Set - received 25 instead of 28 points.

Moon Knight (1980 Series) #37 (2508158011) in the 1980 Moon Knight Set - received 25 instead of 28 points.

Thank you and happy New Year.

Justin 

the set Walking Dead (Okruzen Mrtvima) has a listing mistake.

In the this Serbian walking Dead set issue #10 is in the set too many times- 

this slot in the set needs to be omitted:

Okruzen Mrtvima 10 Serbian Edition

there is only one issue #10, and one #10 sketch cover-  just two #10 books, not 3-

thanks! merry holidays