• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's January pre-sale: Detective #1000 variants, Hildebrandt variants, Phil Noto Marvel 80th anniversary variants, etc.
4 4

119 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2019 at 1:35 PM, osukid81 said:

newbie here, I am interested in putting a request in for one of these. Just had a question about how you receive payment and when payment is due. Thanks

Rich usually requests the payments up front to determine how many items he has to grab. Usually through Paypal, but you would have to ask him about any other options.

Edited by Robert_L

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Detective Comics #1000 (1960's Steranko variant) s/s Steranko, Tom King, Joelle Jones, Dustin Nugyen, Denny O'Neil, Doug Moench, etc. - $175

Keep in mind, people cancel shows all the time, signing ops can change show to show---however, minimum five signatures 

blue universal optional - $80

det1000steranko.jpg

:takeit: mark it up with everyone!  thanks rich!

On 1/3/2019 at 3:41 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Detective Comics #1000 (1960's Steranko variant) s/s Steranko, Tom King, Joelle Jones, Dustin Nugyen, Denny O'Neil, Doug Moench, etc. - $175

Keep in mind, people cancel shows all the time, signing ops can change show to show---however, minimum five signatures 

det1000steranko.jpg

:takeit: One full s/s please. Thanks!

There will be more Detective Comics #1000 variants to list----still waiting on the image (albeit one store has release theirs) but I want to load them all up.

A reminder that my signing with Chip Zdarsky is coming up---and---I'm really excited about this next book.

SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY #1 (of 6) s/s Zdarsky & Bagley - $130
CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A)
Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
Variant Cover by MARCOS MARTIN
VARIANT COVER BY GREG SMALLWOOD
VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
In 1962, in AMAZING FANTASY #15, 15-year-old Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and became the Amazing Spider-Man! Fifty-seven years have passed in the real world since that event — so what would have happened if the same amount of time passed for Peter as well?
A special high-end limited series that’s a part of the celebration of Marvel’s 80th anniversary, SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY combines the talents of Chip Zdarsky (SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN, MARVEL 2-IN-ONE) and Mark Bagley (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN) to tell the entire history of Spider-Man from beginning to end, set against the key events of the decades through which he lived!
In this first oversized issue, when Flash Thompson is drafted to serve during the Vietnam War, Spidey must weigh the question of where his responsibility truly lies!

Ten (10) spots to start.   Once I can see what the variant covers are like, I might post a few of those too.  But this is probably the 1st spidey book in years that I personally am looking forward to.

smlifestory1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

26 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

There will be more Detective Comics #1000 variants to list----still waiting on the image (albeit one store has release theirs) but I want to load them all up.

A reminder that my signing with Chip Zdarsky is coming up---and---I'm really excited about this next book.

Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
In 1962, in AMAZING FANTASY #15, 15-year-old Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and became the Amazing Spider-Man! Fifty-seven years have passed in the real world since that event — so what would have happened if the same amount of time passed for Peter as well?
A special high-end limited series that’s a part of the celebration of Marvel’s 80th anniversary, SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY combines the talents of Chip Zdarsky (SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN, MARVEL 2-IN-ONE) and Mark Bagley (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN) to tell the entire history of Spider-Man from beginning to end, set against the key events of the decades through which he lived!
In this first oversized issue, when Flash Thompson is drafted to serve during the Vietnam War, Spidey must weigh the question of where his responsibility truly lies!

Ten (10) spots to start.   Once I can see what the variant covers are like, I might post a few of those too.  But this is probably the 1st spidey book in years that I personally am looking forward to.

smlifestory1.jpg

:takeit:Rich: One please - thanks - Mike

On 1/3/2019 at 3:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Detective Comics #1000 (1950's Michael Cho variant) s/s Michael Cho, Tom King, Joelle Jones, Dustin Nugyen, Denny O'Neil, Doug Moench, etc. - $175

:takeit:

-RKSM

On 1/24/2019 at 9:35 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY

smlifestory1.jpg

On 1/3/2019 at 2:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Detective Comics #1000 (1940's Bruce Timm variant) s/s Bruce Timm, Tom King, Joelle Jones, Dustin Nugyen, Paul Dini, Doug Moench, etc. - $175

1) Taxmick1

2) ArcaneMallard

3) Ron C.

4) mbatko_8

5) MultiSig Mike

6) wamh0416

7) Jking3437 (Timm only)

det1000timm.jpg

One please SS if still available.

Edited by Drbearsec

Detective Comics #1000 (Third Eye variant by Kaare Andrews) s/s Tom King, Joelle Jones, Doug Moench, etc no less than five signatures.  - $175

Ten (10) spots

The HOPE is that Kaare will either do a signing at Third Eye or somewhere else this year, and I can add him as well.  No promises, but that's the plan.

Detective1000-08-768x1166-600x911.jpg