• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Doctor Strange Volume 1! CGC 9.0 - 9.4 Slabs. Strange Tales Fantucchio pedigree added

12 posts in this topic

Hello all,
Selling a few of my Doc Strange from the collection - I went out of my way to find books without miswraps, inks, pencils, stamps, etc.  Here are some nice copies up for sale.

Terms: Returns within 1 week of receipt.  
Methods: Paypal, check or money order after clear.  
Claims in thread beat any PM's.  Feel free to PM offers.
Shipping is $10 for slabbed books, anything above that is always free.  Raw books can skate by with first class mail, under a pound, for $5.  

You can click on the images for a much higher resolution version.

Edited by 90sChild

sold

two raw copies coming up.

I bought this as a 9.0-9.2, my grading is not the best so please judge based on the pictures.  If you need more let me know.
Doctor Strange #174, Copy A.  $35.  

Remember you can click the images to zoom in on a much higher resolution version.

uueq90K.jpg
21252F8.jpg
PX82FTA.jpg
E1S43W0.jpg
Us6aktq.jpg

Edited by 90sChild

Doctor Strange #174, Copy B.  $12.  
This has what I believe to be a production tear but I don't know for sure.  There is a 1/4'' clean cut tear through all pages, visible on the bottom of the book.  Hole on front cover same spot.  Also has quite a few spine stresses around marvel comics group box area.  Didn't know it was this way when I bought it so selling at a loss.  

K1huqBE.jpg
uXiSxmb.jpg
jPZkgzM.jpg
cv8jOsP.jpg
iDNxis4.jpg

Edited by 90sChild

bonus Bronze age book, Doctor Strange #1 1974.  

https://imgur.com/a/MwN3wi6
$40 - I am pricing it below VG+ grade.
Beautifully presenting book bright sharp colors.  Value stamp untouched.  Bottom staple has been pulled into the pages somehow, but staple remains in position as shown at center of book.  Large crease back cover, perfectly where you want it hidden behind your backing board.  lol

ijDeUBc.jpg
KbJKjje.jpg
gTsiLCW.jpg
RA0Z3If.jpg
987Z9VZ.jpg

sold

Edited by 90sChild

7 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

Most of the Fantucchio books I've seen are super nice.  Love the thread!

I've cracked out several, and they are super nice..., even without their CGC wrappers! :banana: