• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 15% off listed prices!!! A small thread of groovy books 15% OFF LISTED PRICES & $2-$6 BOOKS $1 OFF!

72 posts in this topic

These two were hiding where I didn't see them!

Brave and the Bold 80                                                                          Brave and the Bold 98

3.0/3.5                                                                                                       6.5 or so

$6                                                                                                               $8

DwRd41GXcAAxx95.jpgDwRd407WoAAkXrr.jpg

I had closed this thread and moved a bunch to Facebook but I am disorganized over there and took them down to get a better plan on selling there.

But since they are down over there I have cleaned up this thread and re-opened it...10% off listed prices on all remaining books! I have a great sale on lots in the Mixed Ages forum and you can combine purchases with those as well to save on shipping. Books over there are mostly $0.25-$0.50 cents a book with some nice runs and lots available.

Edited by Bird