• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A key acquisition 36+ years in the making.
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Just now, miraclemet said:

agreed! He only did a short run in GL for DC before doing a strong run on Fantastic Four

Also, his run on Thor was excellent.

WHY does GL need a space ship???

I cant imagine having OA to first book I ever read-that is incredible.  I would freak out.

Ps why is GL thinking "get on MY good side"  emphasizing the MY???  Was there someone else he was in danger of them getting on the good side of??

Edited by kav

4 minutes ago, kav said:

WHY does GL need a space ship???

I thought this too and while I'm not too familiar with the different green lanterns, :makepoint: i assumed it was to not drain the power ring....

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought this too and while I'm not too familiar with the different green lanterns, :makepoint: i assumed it was to not drain the power ring....

but it runs out every 24 hours no matter how much you use it it doesnt get drained tho.

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Plus is he allowed to accept gifts?  Most police agencies frown on this sort of thing.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

but it runs out every 24 hours no matter how much you use it it doesnt get drained tho.

Weird how the ring runs out the exact length of the Earth day......

And also they must be dang fast ship designers/builders-this was made just for him in I assume a matter of hours if not minutes-

Plus the fact he trained to fly an alien ship in probably seconds-like a Hollywood movie anyone can instantly fly any craft, alien or otherwise.

Edited by kav