• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wisconsin Comic Convention - June 28-30, 2019; Gerry Conway, William Stout
1 1

18 posts in this topic

WCC19-FB-Cover-image.thumb.jpg.cac2d9ddbd6ed2c5d7c9bb31d8af5f05.jpg

We're excited to debut the Wisconsin Comic Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on June 28-30, 2019. The convention will be held at the Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee. 

Visit WisconsinComicConvention.com to view the guest list, ticket information, and exhibitor information. As with all Imaginarium conventions, we strive to offer a quality list of guest creators and a strong representation of comic book dealers.

Edited by KingOfRulers

Wisconsin Comic Convention's 2019 creator guest list announced so far...

Bob Camp
Gerry Conway
Clayton Crain
Dave DeVries
Jim Fern
Michael Golden
Zach Howard
Casey Jones
Mandy Jurgens
Scott Kolins
James Martin
Andy Smith
William Stout

Less than 60 days until Wisconsin Comic Convention debuts in Milwaukee! We've got a great guest list in store!

Guest creators:

Andy Smith
Arthur Suydam
Bob Camp
Bob Hall
Casey Jones
Clayton Crain
Dave DeVries
Gerry Conway
Greg Horn
James Martin
Jeff Johnson
Joel Adams
Mandy Jurgens
Mark Badger
Michael Golden
Neal Adams
Pat Broderick
Renee Witterstaetter
Scott Kolins
Tim Jacobus
William Stout
Zach Howard

Celebrity guests:

Adam Baldwin
Ali Hillis
Austin St John
Barry Gordon
Cam Clarke
Cary Elwes
Charles Martinet
Creed Bratton
David Henrie
Elodie Yung
Nichelle Nichols
Ray Park
Rob Paulson
Sean Astin
Sean Schemmel
Steve Downes
Todd Haberkorn
Townsend Coleman

We are setup at this show.  Slow Friday so far, but I’m hopeful for tomorrow.  Sales during setup were amazing.  I wasn’t expecting much at all, but I think word got out that we have rare golden age at good prices.  We seemed to be the busiest booth during setup.  Anyone else planning on coming to the show?

I was there today and saw many familiar faces. I left right before the doors opened to the general public

Lot of variety in the booths I was able to see but I wasn’t there that long. Stayed about 1.5 hours overall

Edited by jsilverjanet

I was set up at this show (in the back to the left of the Batmobile) and had a great weekend. I hope they do it again, but after the ticket sales I'm not holding out hope. A con during Summerfest in downtown Milwaukee is already riding a fine line but you put it up against a Brewers game and you have a recipe for underwhelming attendance.