• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED PCH: CoC23, ToT16, Beware 6 and one more
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I’ll be listing a quartet of really cool precode horror books tonight. This is my first sales thread on here and feedback is welcome.

Postage is a flat $15 within the US.

No returns on CGC books.

No probies or bad list people.

Payment by PayPal, bank draft or money order (MO preferred, because I’m old school like that!).

Please PM any offers, questions or concerns.

I’ve had a few people ask about time payments. It’s absolutely an option; all I ask is 20% non refundable up front, and a reasonable length of time. Just PM me with what works for you.

Edited by IngelsFan
Added time payment option/terms

Now for the first of the two heavier hitters of this bunch. Beware 6. The cover was used in SOTI. It is also a swipe of a Jack Davis EC splash as well the girl from Adventures Into Darkness 10. The demand for this book keeps increasing and this one is at an affordable grade. 4.5 OW/W. $1200. 

4F52F2F1-1167-4532-9FF5-497586ACDFD0.jpeg

12 minutes ago, IngelsFan said:

Now for the first of the two heavier hitters of this bunch. Beware 6. The cover was used in SOTI. It is also a swipe of a Jack Davis EC splash as well the girl from Adventures Into Darkness 10. 

Never noticed that!

Great books.  (thumbsu