• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Won a ebay auction for The Amazing Spider-Man#362 did I get a good deal or did I get ripped off?

36 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Aweandlorder said:

Someone pls alert the mods and move this thread to comics general so it would get the attention it deserves

are you saying this in a good way or bad way

I actually felt bad for the guy and bought the comic for 19.10 cents and also just won auction for spiderman issue 361 for 63 + shipping so non slabs.

What do you guys recommened for proective covers that are cheap like plastic hardcovers to put comics in ?

No hate. You’re the one who said you were going to not pay for the auction, then in a moment of magnamity agreed to pay what you contractually were obligated to do.  Just having some fun.  Go ahead and holster them and welcome to the boards. 

3 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Ok I am going to cancel the auction and not pay for this because your right if I wanted to get this slabbed its gonna cost another 30 plus shipping costs plus getting the 150 membership. I just saw cgc slab on ebay 9.5.9.8 for around 60 70 dollars.

just :wishluck: that the seller is not a board member because if he puts you on the blocked user list you will find your buying ability on ebay severely curtailed.

Just now, kav said:

just :wishluck: that the seller is not a board member because if he puts you on the blocked user list you will find your buying ability on ebay severely curtailed.

he isn't a board member man he got no clue about comics pretty much like me lol. I paid the man its the right thing to do whether its worth the price or not. MAN UP PAY UP OR DONT BID

5 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

I can't tell if the OP is genuinely stupid or is just pretending because there is a whole bunch of stupid going on in each of his posts that just seems unreal.

Yeah, it feels like a troll job.  But it also seems like more effort than it's worth, especially since the eBay transaction checks out.

19 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

oh I reported it- that type of response is absolutely unnecessary.

Go read the new user forum because your questions are all very basic and covered there. Also - stop calling people names and being so aggressive with your language. This is a community and we do not take that behavior lightly.

dude relax I got a snarky response first but noted! I wasn't being aggressive

4 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

dude relax I got a snarky response first but noted! I wasn't being aggressive

good man.  You'll get a bit of ribbing here but if ya shrug it off you'll be ok.