• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought Amazing Spider-man Issue 361 and 362 what plastic hardcover to you recommend so I don't go screw these books up
2 2

44 posts in this topic

apparently the sellers said these books are mint - or or 9.4 and above cgc grade if he had to guess but he will just be sending it in its generic plastic and cardboard cover.  What plastic hardcover is good to preserve these books for time being so I can resell them in the future. I am not going to get these slabbed just yet but needing cheap but durable covers to hold the books in.

Thanks

44 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Check this thread out.

Thanks for the rethread but yes basically I was asking this. I just want to know what you seasoned comic collectors store your comic books in? if you dont put it in cgc cases and its not slabbed yet what do you store your comics in other than those paper thin plastic sleeves.

3 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Thanks for the rethread but yes basically I was asking this. I just want to know what you seasoned comic collectors store your comic books in? if you dont put it in cgc cases and its not slabbed yet what do you store your comics in other than those paper thin plastic sleeves.

Here you go.

1 minute ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

appreciate it man, not all newbies are trolls some people get into the game late of its been over 15 years since I read a comic book so if my questions come off as stupid I got a huge learning curve of 15 years to cover. I will get there.

You should have seen what it was like when I first started. lol 

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

There's some stuff I still can't unsee.  :grin:

Oh lordy.  

I just figgered I'd come and start spoutin off.  Had no idea this was a well educated tight knit community.  I figgered it was just guys like me came, spouted, left. 

Anyway, What is your guys current most expensive comic you have in your portfolio or one you cherish the most in your collection? Currently I have The Colossal Conan Hardcover from 2013 and its OOP and worth over 1000 on Amazon. Unfortunately I opened the shrink wrap. This was pure dumb luck buying this book because I was watching Conan with Arnold Schwarzenegger and liked the movie and wanted to  pick up the omnibus back then in 2014. Had no clue this would be this valuable.

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

2 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Anyway, What is your guys current most expensive comic you have in your portfolio or one you cherish the most in your collection? Currently I have The Colossal Conan Hardcover from 2013 and its OOP and worth over 1000 on Amazon. Unfortunately I open the shrink wrap. This was pure dumb luck buying this book because I was watching Conan with Arnold Schwarzenegger and liked the movie and wanted to  pick up the omnibus back then in 2014. Had no clue this would be this valuable.

My most valuable is probly Thor 165 $100 book.  I might have hidden gems I am unaware of due to not going thru my boxes for many years and stuff popping in value like one time I stumbled across I had first iron fist.

There are people here own Action #1 and ASM 300 orig art etc.

Edited by kav