• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Here is the ebay mystery grab bag. Are any of these worth the 8.99 price I got 25 comic book V/VF/NM- range in total paid $8.99 + $4 shipping 

20190115_225258.jpg

Not sure why you had to post pictures of all 25 books to solve your mystery here.  doh!

Especially since the first book which you posted here so obviously answers your question.  lol

The only question I can't figure out is why you was willing to accept only $8.99 to take those 25 crapola drek off the seller's hands.  If it was me, I would have certainly asked for a lot more money than that as a disposal fee.  :insane:  :roflmao:

3 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Not sure why you had to post pictures of all 25 books to solve your mystery here.  doh!

Especially since the first book which you posted here so obviously answers your question.  lol

The only question I can't figure out is why you was willing to accept only $8.99 to take those 25 crapola drek off the seller's hands.  If it was me, I would have certainly asked for a lot more money than that as a disposal fee.  :insane:  :roflmao:

Ill give these book to you for 5.99 + 2.50 shipping.

2 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Ill give these book to you for 5.99 + 2.50 shipping.

If you really want to sell these books, you should probably contact somebody like Chuck Rozanski.  :gossip:

I believe he buys all types of books, even ones like these which he would probably pay something like 25 cents a pound for if you are lucky enough to catch him in a good mood.  :flipbait:

2 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

If you really want to sell these books, you should probably contact somebody like Chuck Rozanski.  :gossip:

I believe he buys all types of books, even ones like these which he would probably pay something like 25 cents a pound for if you are lucky enough to catch him in a good mood.  :flipbait:

Well I did a grab bag for fun I will just read these and sell them away. Not all comic books are meant to be stored in a glass house.

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

I'll just leave this bit of advice for you to ponder/ignore again.  :facepalm:  As @ADAMANTIUM pointed out, we have rules around here to keep things orderly.  Rules which you've blatantly ignored since joining 2 weeks ago.

Generally speaking, the correct place to post additions to your collection is the ever popular "This week in your collection" thread which has a whopping 2000+ pages from boardies through the years.

However, I can tell you're special, and I'm not sure that particular thread can handle your innumerable purchases and grab bags.  But worry not, there's a home for you if you wish to continue posting every little thing about your journey and your purchases and this and that, and that would be the CGC Journal page.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/

Knock yourself out and go for it, but for the love of TOAA, please start posting in the right areas and according to the rules.  :tonofbricks:

Edited by ExNihilo

Just got in the mail my shipment of ASM 362 and ASM 363. I know there is a grading page but I like to get you guys opinion whare are all these issues have tears like this. Does a non gripper tear or tears of these 3 copies even exist ( bindery tears are on the spine this tear in on the inside corner pieces ) Some grading thread said if there is tears in book and outside is pristine you still can get a 9.8 or 9.6

Are these corner tears also printing defects ?

Here is ASM 362 and 363 to complete the carnage first apperance arc. Will  be getting ASM 360 soon. 

20190116_024136.jpg

20190116_024256.jpg

20190116_033745.jpg

20190116_034032.jpg

20190116_034022.jpg

20190116_034346.jpg

20190116_034424.jpg

20190116_034351.jpg

20190116_030850.jpg

20190116_034252.jpg

20190116_030932.jpg