• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Just got in the mail my shipment of ASM 362 and ASM 363. I know there is a grading page but I like to get you guys opinion whare are all these issues have tears like this. Does a non gripper tear or tears of these 3 copies even exist ( bindery tears are on the spine this tear in on the inside corner pieces ) Some grading thread said if there is tears in book and outside is pristine you still can get a 9.8 or 9.6

Are these corner tears also printing defects ?

Here is ASM 362 and 363 to complete the carnage first apperance arc. Will  be getting ASM 360 soon. 

20190116_024136.jpg

20190116_024256.jpg

20190116_033745.jpg

20190116_034032.jpg

20190116_034022.jpg

20190116_034346.jpg

20190116_034424.jpg

20190116_034351.jpg

20190116_030850.jpg

20190116_034252.jpg

20190116_030932.jpg

I stopped counting how many time you have ignored advice on where to post questions like this...maybe we should all stop answering your questions...its like beating a dead horse!

795DD0E3-994B-4C2F-A7C4-1E68D2CFC2BE.gif

1 hour ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

I disagree ... you should send these in to get slabbed ... they could be worth a fortune one day ... :flipbait:

You should send that Secret Defenders 4 to get slabbed! It's very high on most collectors' grail lists!  :headbang::roflmao::flipbait:

Contemplated starting a pirate-themed shill account called "BITCOINSWABBY", but haven't been able to work up the energy. So, that genius idea is available to anyone else that wants it.

13 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Why all the trolling? I’m just asking if these are good books 

Did you forget to change your user ID?

Just now, lizards2 said:

I...had similar questions. Is the mystery solved at long last??

1 minute ago, F For Fake said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I...had similar questions. Is the mystery solved at long last??

It sure looks like it.

Just now, F For Fake said:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I think.

Was it fun?

I suppose so - watching the agony kept me coming back.

Hopefully, we will now have a mock trial and witch-burning!  :banana: 

1 hour ago, ExNihilo said:

Well, at least we've still got that 1st Stan Lee "appearance" thread...  :screwy:

Oh wow, that was a winner, can't believe I'd missed it. Thanks!

I am on going to make a video doucmentary series. I have contacted DC comics and Marvel Comics and already got the go ahead to sit in with one of the artists and then after that go to the actual warehouse where the comic books are being made and printed and put together so this should be a GEM MINT 10 CGC OFF THE PRESS. I will be given a GEM MINT comic without CGC in this blind study.

I will sue CGC for stealing money and will document this in my new video series "Comics and You"

I will have video proof of the process from the time artists draws the panels , gets is colored, gets in publication , and the step by step process the book I will send to CGC in the manufacturing warehouse to moment it comes off it is GEM MINT. I will take this comic and grade it with CGC and then see how there are screwing us over. IF THIS IS NOT  A 10 CGC is a con.

stay tuned....

This thread reminds me of a certain journal in the journal section. There are far too many similarities...for those of you who know which journal I’m talking about, the resemblance is uncanny ... If you can point out one similarity between this thread and the road to success journal, you get a no prize.

Good Luck (thumbsu

34 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am on going to make a video doucmentary series. I have contacted DC comics and Marvel Comics and already got the go ahead to sit in with one of the artists and then after that go to the actual warehouse where the comic books are being made and printed and put together so this should be a GEM MINT 10 CGC OFF THE PRESS. I will be given a GEM MINT comic without CGC in this blind study.

I will sue CGC for stealing money and will document this in my new video series "Comics and You"

I will have video proof of the process from the time artists draws the panels , gets is colored, gets in publication , and the step by step process the book I will send to CGC in the manufacturing warehouse to moment it comes off it is GEM MINT. I will take this comic and grade it with CGC and then see how there are screwing us over. IF THIS IS NOT  A 10 CGC is a con.

stay tuned....

Horace%2BGrant%2Breaction.gif&key=d28367