• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

Could you post a pic of your fingernails Swami?

And are you good at washing dishes?

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am on going to make a video doucmentary series. I have contacted DC comics and Marvel Comics and already got the go ahead to sit in with one of the artists and then after that go to the actual warehouse where the comic books are being made and printed and put together so this should be a GEM MINT 10 CGC OFF THE PRESS. I will be given a GEM MINT comic without CGC in this blind study.

I will sue CGC for stealing money and will document this in my new video series "Comics and You"

I will have video proof of the process from the time artists draws the panels , gets is colored, gets in publication , and the step by step process the book I will send to CGC in the manufacturing warehouse to moment it comes off it is GEM MINT. I will take this comic and grade it with CGC and then see how there are screwing us over. IF THIS IS NOT  A 10 CGC is a con.

stay tuned....

Edited by ExNihilo

57 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am on going to make a video doucmentary series. I have contacted DC comics and Marvel Comics and already got the go ahead to sit in with one of the artists and then after that go to the actual warehouse where the comic books are being made and printed and put together so this should be a GEM MINT 10 CGC OFF THE PRESS. I will be given a GEM MINT comic without CGC in this blind study.

I will sue CGC for stealing money and will document this in my new video series "Comics and You"

I will have video proof of the process from the time artists draws the panels , gets is colored, gets in publication , and the step by step process the book I will send to CGC in the manufacturing warehouse to moment it comes off it is GEM MINT. I will take this comic and grade it with CGC and then see how there are screwing us over. IF THIS IS NOT  A 10 CGC is a con.

stay tuned....

NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!! FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! You can't grade a comic and YOU are going to say CGC can't doh! AND expose CGC as a fraud?!?!?!....I think you might lose some "street cred" (if you have/had any) here on the boards with this bone-headed move. Even a book fresh off the press is NOT guaranteed to be a CGC 10. Just the way its "torn" off the press (or folded) you can see this on most if not ALL modern books. see pic of this top corner.

And anyone else can feel free you explain this better. I hate typing.

Scan 2019-1-16 21.21.12.jpg

6 minutes ago, Raze said:

Hey could i get a grade on this?

Scan 2018-12-31 19.44.37.jpg

Scan 2018-12-31 19.45.16.jpg

IMG_5027.jpeg

IMG_5026.jpeg

I'm not sure if your book will work for this thread, not carnage related, but here watch this instructional video...