• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I wasnt trolling ok i thought i got cut up comics then i realized it was a poster that comes out .

Can you at least acknowledge for 9.99 this was a good lot of comics.

Is ok. How much was shipping?

5 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Just got my spider-man mystery grab-bag from ebay for 9.99

20190118_022641.thumb.jpg.1008208d23b05b14d84b9565a2a6dae4.jpg

20190118_022807.thumb.jpg.0cf97576bcfcc99fb2c5ffa550660e44.jpg

WTF IS THIS I HAVE 3 COMICS WITH THE BACK COVER LOOKS LIKE ITS CUT IT DOESN'T STAY FLUSH IS THIS SELLER SCAMMING ME? SHOULD I RETURN THIS?

3 COMICS HAVE THIS BACK THAT DOESN'T GO ALL THE WAY TO THE EDGE TO STAY FLUSH WITH THE PAGES!!!!!!!! RETURNING ASAP, I HAVEN'T OPENED ANY OF THE BOOKS WILL ASK FOR REFUND

20190118_022650.jpg

Can all of us on the boards get a refund for this nonsense? 

Also you should submit all these books as youll be able to flip them if they are graded by CGC! Im sure they are all gem mint 10 so what do you have to lose? I mean you do know what your going why keep asking? 

Every book you have boight you have complained about. Maybe you should try rock collecting?

Edited by Raze
Spell correct

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

Can all of us on the boards get a refund for this nonsense? 

Also you should submit all these books as youll be able to flip them if they are graded by CGC! Im sure they are all gem mint 10 so what do you have to lose? I mean you do know what your going why keep asking? 

Every book you have boight you have complained about. Maybe you should try rock collecting?

Nah, he'd complain about all the asymmetrical rocks...

4 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Now I know you're not serious. Nicely done, your trolling got us all. 

Yeah, it was fun for a while, but it's over. On the other hand, I'm somewhat relieved that this wasn't a real person.

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Just got my spider-man mystery grab-bag from ebay for 9.99

WTF IS THIS I HAVE 3 COMICS WITH THE BACK COVER LOOKS LIKE ITS CUT IT DOESN'T STAY FLUSH IS THIS SELLER SCAMMING ME? SHOULD I RETURN THIS?

3 COMICS HAVE THIS BACK THAT DOESN'T GO ALL THE WAY TO THE EDGE TO STAY FLUSH WITH THE PAGES!!!!!!!! RETURNING ASAP, I HAVEN'T OPENED ANY OF THE BOOKS WILL ASK FOR REFUND

200.gif

Look people I thought the book was cut in half ok ?

I wasn't trolling. I didn't take a second to open it to realize is was a poster and posters are like this. This is my first freaking comic to have a poster in it!

Anyway I came to realization you can't get a mint comic and cgc grading is a farse. I rather enjoy an ok book to read and enjoy it for what it is not a trophy to put inside a glass box. I am cancelling my plans for the video doucementary on cgc because marvel and dc don't want the bad publicity when CGC is caught in their con. 

My new objective is to collect the full carnage comics and maxium carnage and hold on to them when the Woody Harrelson movie comes out. 

Then we will see who is laughing at who.........buyers will pay a premimum once this movie comes out and fans jump on the carnage bandwagon and rather than indivudally seeks out the carnage books I already have all of them in a set.

I will periodically post my carnage grabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

7 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Look people I thought the book was cut in half ok ?

I wasn't trolling. I didn't take a second to open it to realize is was a poster and posters are like this. This is my first freaking comic to have a poster in it!

Anyway I came to realization you can't get a mint comic and cgc grading is a farse. I rather enjoy an ok book to read and enjoy it for what it is not a trophy to put inside a glass box. I am cancelling my plans for the video doucementary on cgc because marvel and dc don't want the bad publicity when CGC is caught in their con. 

My new objective is to collect the full carnage comics and maxium carnage and hold on to them when the Woody Harrelson movie comes out. 

Then we will see who is laughing at who.........buyers will pay a premimum once this movie comes out and fans jump on the carnage bandwagon and rather than indivudally seeks out the carnage books I already have all of them in a set.

tenor.gif

F63FC9EE-47AF-42ED-BD99-F965E6B5F4C9.jpeg

20 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Swami, you will someday learn but you are paying the premium pricing NOW. You are buying overgraded raw books at CGC like prices.  You would be much better served by purchasing CGC graded books. As it stands, you need a movie to just break even.

2 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Maybe I can break that streak with ASM 380... hm

(BTW - I didn't even include my SS 9.8 copies of 361-363)

You know what? The swami; he may be right! 

Why go after tired old uninteresting first appearance of  characters like IH 181 or IM 55 ?

I think it's better to keep buying 90's issues that have totally EXTREME& KEWL characters like in Maximum carnage! :headbang:

It's always on the top ten lists of greatest books of all time with the likes of Maus,Watchmen, The Killing joke!

It's really hard to find amazing spider-man comics above issue 350 in the wild! I'm always tripping over  PCH Or GA or SA books in dollar bins or garage sales, but Max Carnage?!

I can never find a full set without breaking the bank! 

Edited by comics4all

Here is another hot tip!

when they recast Captain America after Chris Evans leaves they will probably turn to this version of Cap 

again, hard to find for a low price but I will sell you a full run of this title! 

Jump on it now & make :flipbait:

85371AAE-04E8-4A66-A1EC-1965739108B7.jpeg

Edited by comics4all