• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

IT WAS A JOKE DUDE RELAX I JUST BOUGHT THE SLAB FOR 359.99 ON EBAY, CGC I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP AND THOSE INSANE FEES FOR SHIPPING, INUSRANCE, AND HANDLING FEES 

Such a joke that you repeated these claims in not one, but TWO different threads here. Extremely odd thing to do for a joke, and your context, particularly in the other thread, wipes away any doubt of that being a possibility.

You're a terrible liar. Add that to the list of things we've seen you be terrible at. 

12 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

I'll start the bidding at $1 $0.25, shipped!

here is my bid:he has to pay me $50 to take this pile of drek & use it for kindling! :roflmao:

BTW HE HAS A COLLECTION WE CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT, WELL MAYBE NOT, HE HAS A COLLECTION WE DON'T CARE ABOUT! 

CAGE 1  IS A COLLECTOR'S ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SAYS SO RIGHT ON THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WON'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HONEST!

I AM ALSO GETTING RID OF ALL MY US CURRENCY! IN THE FUTURE WE WILL JUST USE COPIES OF ASM 360-363 & CAGE 1 TO PAY OUR BILLS !

CGC IS A SCAM I TELL YOU!!!! THE EARTH IS FLAT !!!!! YOU HEARD IT FROM ME!!!!!!! (WHY AM I SHOUTING?)

Edited by comics4all

48 minutes ago, comics4all said:

is the first APPERENCE of mag neat o in this drek pile?

the sheer volume of drek makes it hard for my eyes to look at :roflmao:

Of course not, Magento's first apperence is too valuable to go in some drek pile.  That golden ticket is getting slabbed...err purchased off eBay...err DAMN GUYS I WAS JUST JOKING!!!!

@BITCOINSWAMI -- here's your next ticket to unbridled success:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Comic-Grab-Bag-Spider-Man-300-New-Mutants-98-Batman-Adventures-12-Variant-lot/272222336893?epid=840934850&hash=item3f61b7377d:rk:5:pf:0

36 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Of course not, Magento's first apperence is too valuable to go in some drek pile.  That golden ticket is getting slabbed...err purchased off eBay...err DAMN GUYS I WAS JUST JOKING!!!!

@BITCOINSWAMI -- here's your next ticket to unbridled success:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Comic-Grab-Bag-Spider-Man-300-New-Mutants-98-Batman-Adventures-12-Variant-lot/272222336893?epid=840934850&hash=item3f61b7377d:rk:5:pf:0

There are so many things here for him to to say the seller ripped him off! :devil:

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I nominate him for HOS as our first inaugural  candidate.  :nyah:

for it to be official, I think you have to do it on the HOS forum itself. And they expect you to back it up with reasons. Though I think you could probably just link to their handful of threads. Then again-- I get the impression this is some former member playing a game of troll the board to see if they can get kicked off.

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Has anyone ever been put into the HOS for being a complete dufus?

The King of Friday Threads has out stayed their welcome imo

Bitecoinswarmy is a dufus but he is also comedy gold! :golfclap:

Who else is going to keep posting Cage 1 from 1992 & saying it is a key ?!? :roflmao:

Unless he thinks its Luke Cage's  first APPERENCE instead of HFH 1 from 1970? :tonofbricks:

Edited by comics4all

56 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

for it to be official, I think you have to do it on the HOS forum itself. And they expect you to back it up with reasons. Though I think you could probably just link to their handful of threads. Then again-- I get the impression this is some former member playing a game of troll the board to see if they can get kicked off.

You also have to notify the offender that you're putting them on there.  I suspect Schwarmy would have no idea what any of it meant anyways.

But really, the troll would just create a new profile and start the antics all over again.

53 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

You also have to notify the offender that you're putting them on there.  I suspect Schwarmy would have no idea what any of it meant anyways.

But really, the troll would just create a new profile and start the antics all over again.

BITCOINSHAWARMA would be an awesome username...

Edited by mattn792

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

BITCOINSHAWARMA would be an awesome username...

Not gonna lie, I thought about making a satirical account named BITCOINSHAWARMA to troll the troll using this as my profile photo.  But I can't be bothered to maintain the same level of commitment as Swami.

image.png.66f38a1165ae89134732fd973b171705.png

3 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Membership is $20 bucks a year. If that's too much then I recommend collecting rocks. And if you can't afford shipping fees with insurance then what are you doing buying imaginary slabs?

Shipping was included for "free".  The eBay listing said so :gossip: