• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

THOSE MYLITES ARE MAKE THE BOOKS POP! 

So often I'm tempted to crack books out of their slab and put them in Mylar.......it just makes them look so good.

43 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

THOSE MYLITES ARE MAKE THE BOOKS POP! 

So often I'm tempted to crack books out of their slab and put them in Mylar.......it just makes them look so good.

I actually follow through, and do it all the time.

25 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I actually follow through, and do it all the time.

I've done it a few times.  But then I think if I need to sell (or if my family did should something happen to me) it would be easier if they were slabbed.

I appreciate that you are taking care of the books you have-- good step in the right direction.

I would suggest if you want to stop being the butt of jokes here though-- that you tone down the vitriol ("my collection is better than yours" and other smack talk etc), stop acting like you know better than others AFTER you ask a question, and finally-- stop ever using all caps.

Not that you will take any advice typed here-- since you have clearly shown zero interest in anything anyone has tried to do to help you or in answering your questions.

18 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

GOT BCW COMIC BIN E-GERBER FULL BACK AND MYLITES 2 AND ALL MY 9.2 + COMICS GONNA GET ALL 9.2+ CARNAGE LOT AND WOODY HARRELSON MOVIE WILL BE A HIT AND I HAVE A TREASURE CHEST. THEN YOU GUYS WILL REGRET MAKING FUN

Congrats, Carnage books are extremely rare in 9.2 or better.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise :gossip:IMG_2260.JPG

Edited by mosconi

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Who cares if my grammar is bad dude is this a masters dissertation?

IT WAZ A JOKE U GUIS DON'T U L1KE JOEKS? 

3 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Like I said you guys Woody Harrelson performance will make me rich my carnage treasure chest will be a gold mine. 

gallery_hero_a39f8428-bd1f-4888-b39e-19195d422dfc.jpg

But you don’t have these ones???

No Carnage treasure chest is complete without these.

44468129-8310-4364-B21B-A5C850109E4A.jpeg

088378E6-DE43-4956-BFA2-4D94FCCD1DD4.jpeg