• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Like I said you guys Woody Harrelson performance will make me rich my carnage treasure chest will be a gold mine. 

gallery_hero_a39f8428-bd1f-4888-b39e-19195d422dfc.jpg

:baiting: Of all the paper currency from the U.S. you could have chosen from, you use the $1 dollar bill to signify your supposed wealth? Are you still in middle school?

I didn't really like the Venom movie, and I think the sequel will be more of the same and I don't believe Woody Harrelson will save it. That said I think the Carnage books are already seeing the "pop" they will garner from the upcoming movie. It will likely take awhile before you see any real increase from the price point your purchased at.

12 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I didn't really like the Venom movie, and I think the sequel will be more of the same and I don't believe Woody Harrelson will save it. That said I think the Carnage books are already seeing the "pop" they will garner from the upcoming movie. It will likely take awhile before you see any real increase from the price point your purchased at.

I didn't like the Venom movie either, I'm not sure how it made so much $!

WH looked ridiculous @ the end with that Orphan Annie wig on his head & the symbiote "Riot" that Venom fights @ the end of the movie was basically Carnage anyway.

He has the axes for hands & everything

I think all these Carnage first APPERENCES have hit their high as well

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

But you guys forget - @BITCOINSWAMI is outsmarting the market by buying 9.2s instead of 9.8s...

BUT YOU FORGET: CGC IS A SCAM! :roflmao:THEY ARE JUST PRETENDING 9.8'S ARE BETTER THAN 9.2'S! WOODY HARRELSON TOLD ME SO IN A PM! 

I'M GONNA WRAP ALL MY BOOKS IN TOILET PAPER! :devil:

Ok on a serious note what is everyone opionion of these type of bags that require no tape. I kind of like this and the stickyness looks like it stays with multiple openings are these even good ?

I kind of like these cuz no need for scotch tape but is there any downside to these bags what company and brand are these? Looks like the stick goes all the way acrosd on a thin stream and hold down really well. Never heard no nobody talk about this type

20190211_135616.jpg

20190211_135638.jpg

20190211_135645.jpg

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Ok on a serious note what is everyone opionion of these type of bags that require no tape. I kind of like this and the stickyness looks like it stays with multiple openings are these even good ?

I kind of like these cuz no need for scotch tape but is there any downside to these bags what company and brand are these? Looks like the stick goes all the way acrosd on a thin stream and hold down really well. Never heard no nobody talk about this type

Just be careful taking the comics out, as sometimes the "sticky" can get stuck to the comic.... if it were just tape, you could fold that back or remove it first....

Well my Spidey sense is a tingling and I have a feeling that this comic is going to be a hit especially if RDJ leaves, Invincible Iron-man 170 Jim Rhodes as the new Iron-man. Then again I could be wrong as the last time I had that feeling I had Flu.:bigsmile: 

s-l1600.jpg

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

20190211_135616.jpg

20190211_135638.jpg

20190211_135645.jpg

I dislike them as it is harder to control. I like tape as I can remove it completely and prevent any accidents.

I will try to troll less and actual posts things of use I noticed asm 361 has increased in value when I bought it a few months back i got it for around 200 including shipping for 361,362,363 lot

Now I seen singles of just 361 going for 200 realistically how high can this comic go when that movie comes out. Is there a spike in the Ms Marvel books since movie coming out ? Movie looks really blah and not feeling the actress has nothing to do it being a girl either just not feeling brie larson she doesnt look like a superhero.

Brie Larson looks like a bad cosplay seeing this character on screen with Thanos will look werid and out of place like a bad photoshop. Like someone randonly inserted her like a spoof video 

ede27e2cd07f0ec0d9735e7b81a81e97.thumb.png.14c6e25ba695c9a4613f36a9d3c23c52.png

I feel  Charlize Theron would of worked I can picture her as a Army Piolot  and it looks good. I can see her mesh well in the Infinty War Universe.  Anyway marvel fed up on this one

781cc70d9d4488612a946a36d7384c14.jpg.e03848e0425bc796b8f2b025ea3f7450.jpg

Charlize-Theron.png.e54c69ecbb82d6f9ae92d07c94daa443.png

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:

Try to troll less....harder.

Yours,

A Army Piolot

How is that trolling she is straight up a bad choice I like her as a actress in other movies . Ask any avid marvel fan they all agree her screen presence for this role looks abysmal. 

16 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

How is that trolling she is straight up a bad choice I like her as a actress in other movies . Ask any avid marvel fan they all agree her screen presence for this role looks abysmal. 

The trailers haven't been anything exceptionally exciting, but lets wait for the movie to release before passing judgement.  Marvel has a track record of making fun/above average to truly great movies that I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.