• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Not many of these books ... should be able to retire with a slabbed copy of this easy ...throw in a slabbed NM 98 9.8 and just chill on your Luxury Yacht in the Caribbean Sea ... 

6 hours ago, Artboy99 said:
13 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Ok on a serious note what is everyone opionion of these type of bags that require no tape. I kind of like this and the stickyness looks like it stays with multiple openings are these even good ?

I kind of like these cuz no need for scotch tape but is there any downside to these bags what company and brand are these? Looks like the stick goes all the way acrosd on a thin stream and hold down really well. Never heard no nobody talk about this type

20190211_135616.jpg

20190211_135638.jpg

20190211_135645.jpg

I dislike them as it is harder to control. I like tape as I can remove it completely and prevent any accidents.

I throw those bags away - they only open and close a few times before the gummy stuff starts to separate and are a disaster waiting to happen. 

For normal polyethylene and polypropylene bags, I just tuck the flap carefully in behind the backing board - I do not use tape. 

For Mylite2s, I tack the flap down using 3M Post-It Flags. 

I also immediately throw all regular thin Mylites immediately in the trash, as they are flimsy krap and make me angry to even have to touch them.

3 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

How is that trolling she is straight up a bad choice I like her as a actress in other movies . Ask any avid marvel fan they all agree her screen presence for this role looks abysmal. 

Errrr... most of the people here ARE avid Marvel fans. And real fans at that, not fair weather 'fans' here because we smell a buck. We've followed these characters for decades, way before they were in the public zeitgeist. 

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I BUYED THIS GEM MINT+ COPY AND DID I GET RIPED OFF????  

MY NEW CGC FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE SOO IMPRESED! NEXT IM GONNA MAKE THEM JEALOUS WITH this 9.2 MINT GEM 

ITS AVENGERS 1 FORST APPERENCE OF THE AVENGERS! GONNA MAKE A MINT!

liefeld avengers 1.jpg