• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

what comic can I get for 50 dollars that's considered a valuable issue? NM- or to Mint. I will buy it and my haul on here

If you spend $50 dollars on a comic its pretty much gonna be worth $50 dollars. Are you wanting us to point you to a book that is being sold for $50 dollars but is secretly worth $2000 only no one has caught on yet?

Latest HAUL when todd MacFarlane,  Jamie Foxx movie is a hit this will worth tons ! I got newstand rare variant in decent condition for the price while all the TREk  non upc is plenty !!!! Will post once I get the package!  Next Month Nova #1 is on my list,  screw brie larson and Captain Marvel that movie is gonna tank so bad ! ( thats why i didnt touch that with a 10 foot pool ) 

TREK?!!

10 foot pool?!!

I don't know if you typed this after sniffing glue or you didn't finish school past 3rd grade! :roflmao:

P.S. We still want to see the first APPERENCE OF MAGS NEAT O!

39 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

It really saddens me to see that people only care for a comics intrinsic value instead of the stories inside. I get that some comics are worth some money, but to never have read anything to trying to invest in comics? Why. I think its dangerous when someone has a thimble full of knowledge, and tries to jump into anything , let alone comic book investing. 

Agreed. This is exactly the type of mindset that almost made the comic industry collapse in the 90s. Noob speculators buying books like X-force 1, Death of superman, Clone saga, etc  "to send their kids to college"

I flip books to make some cash, but I primarily buy for my PC.

Comics are such a great art form, shame some people can't see that.

Edited by comics4all

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Agreed. This is exactly the type of mindset that almost made the comic industry collapse in the 90s. Noob speculators buying books like X-force 1, Death of superman, Clone saga, etc  "to send their kids to college"

I flip books to make some cash, but I primarily buy for my PC.

Comics are such a great art form, shame some people can't see that.

NO AT AL!!!  ONLY GEM+ MINT COMICS STARING JAMIE FOXX WILL BEEET THE STACK MARKET!!  THEN WELL SEE WHOSE LAFING!!!

58 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Oh DATS DIFERNT COLLEC AWAY.

i HAZ A MUCH BETTER COLLECTIONZ THAN YOU CGC MEMEBRS !

NUN OF YOU SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT JAMIE FOZXXXX, WUDY, OR CARNAGE!

CARNAGE IS THE BEST KARACTER! 

GOTS TO GO NOW IM OFF TO BUY SOME MYSTERY GRAB BAGS OF DREK THAT I THINK I CAN SELL FOR A PROFIT, ASK U GUYS FOR ADVICE, &  THEN IGNORE THE ADVICE!

:roflmao:

well at least we can all rejoice in that beachcoinswampi is clearly learning from all the numerous mistakes and has toned down the rhetoric with the posts. Awesome to see them really taking the bull by the horns and acting quickly -- so quickly no one can answer the silly questions like "what should I buy for $50" when clearly they have already bought the thing for $50 and wanted to see if we guessed what it was.

bitcoinswami -- making everyday feel like a Friday since Dec 31st, 2018.

Edited by 01TheDude

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

well at least we can all rejoice in that beachcoinswampi is clearly learning from all the numerous mistakes and has toned down the rhetoric with the posts. Awesome to see them really taking the bull by the horns and acting quickly -- so quickly no one can answer the silly questions like "what should I buy for $50" when clearly they have already bought the thing for $50 and wanted to see if we guessed what it was.

bitcoinswami -- making everyday feel like a Friday since Dec 31st, 2018.

But I still get the award for the year right?

who is complaining about me that I get banned from posting for 2 days? What am I doing wrong I am not making fun of anybody or calling anybody names. The moment I talk about Brie Larson I get banned 2 days anyway I am back ban lifted Feb 20,2019......goodness

Spawn #1 Newsstand variant comic on the way !...........photos and pictures coming!

4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

who is complaining about me that I get banned from posting for 2 days? What am I doing wrong I am not making fun of anybody or calling anybody names. The moment I talk about Brie Larson I get banned 2 days anyway I am back ban lifted Feb 20,2019......goodness

Spawn #1 Newsstand variant comic on the way !...........photos and pictures coming!

Educated guess: Everyone. You're not making any friends with the way you post and your poor intentions of comic book ownership.