• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

I am only up to page 3 so far....

My first thoughts... the original poster got loaded on New Years Eve, joined the boards, saw what everyone else was doing and said, "I can do that too."  Then, at his computer and not paying attention to what he was buying just started buying random "keys".  He then decided to post about it a few days later.  The seller advertised a book and the bitcoin guy decided to make a grab. Bitcoin guy woke up with a hangover and buyer's remorse. 

While he was doing that... I was doing this... 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 1/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

the seller agreed and after contacting ebay he had no choice but to refund the money back. It wasn't a properly listed item. If he had only said "bid with caution or I am not a grader or this just my best guess at the condition of book"  I would of not wont the case

1755952972_page1.PNG.49db43479a7f40e4090aea6500716233.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Page 4

The original poster is not too bright.  He wants to protect himself by blocking out HIS eBay name but did not block out the person who he is making accusations toward.  No problem - that makes it easy for anyone to contact Oldlanefarm so if anyone was so inclined they could get Bitcoins eBay name to block him.  

Just saying. 

Hey look !!!! It's someone I used to know !

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Page 4

The original poster is not too bright.  He wants to protect himself by blocking out HIS eBay name but did not block out the person who he is making accusations toward.  No problem - that makes it easy for anyone to contact Oldlanefarm so if anyone was so inclined they could get Bitcoins eBay name to block him.  

Just saying. 

Hey look !!!! It's someone I used to know !

@Buzzetta I love your breakdown of the thread. It's like you are doing a Documentary on it.

I wish you were a part of this from the beginning! 

1 minute ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Who are you @Buzzetta you got no clue whats going and 100 % I have a better collection than you. MY TREASURE CHEST WILL ENABLE ME TO RETIRE WHILE YOU WILL CONTINUE SUCKLING AT YOUR MOTHER TEETHS.

YOU A NOBODY! YOU GOT THAT I HAVE THAT GOD GIVEN INSIGHT,  THATS HOW I MADE 30X PROFIT WITH BITCOIN AND CASHOUT BEFORE THE COLLAPSE. JUST FOLLOW WOODY HARRSELSON HE IS THE KEY I KNOW IT BRO

This right here is how you go bye-bye. :roflmao:

30 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

MY TREASURE CHEST WILL ENABLE ME TO RETIRE WHILE YOU WILL CONTINUE SUCKLING AT YOUR MOTHER TEETHS.

I love the big, round, white puffy ones myself.

What are they called?  Molars?

56 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Who are you @Buzzetta you got no clue whats going and 100 % I have a better collection than you. MY TREASURE CHEST WILL ENABLE ME TO RETIRE WHILE YOU WILL CONTINUE SUCKLING AT YOUR MOTHER TEETHS.

YOU A NOBODY! YOU GOT THAT I HAVE THAT GOD GIVEN INSIGHT,  THATS HOW I MADE 30X PROFIT WITH BITCOIN AND CASHOUT BEFORE THE COLLAPSE. JUST FOLLOW WOODY HARRSELSON HE IS THE KEY I KNOW IT BRO

Yeah, this is for sure a put on.  I guess we had some laughs while it lasted.

58 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Wanna bet that 100% ?

57 minutes ago, Bird said:

This right here is how you go bye-bye. :roflmao:

LOL I've never engaged in this.  My reputation around here should precede me when it comes to this.  Every collection is precious to me and I have stated that many times before and I have even admitted to marveling to collections that put mine to shame.

With that said...

His investment keys are in my $1 bin compared to what I have stashed around. lol 

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

This has got to be a raz, huh?  This can't be a real person...c'mon who's behind this?  Fess up. 

I can't believe people are still falling for it, but it's pretty amusing to watch.

2 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

um you should see Buzz's collection.  Last count he had 4 AF15's just for starters-how many U got bro?  lol 

The books you brag about he would line his birdcage with.  

If those are the best books you can afford I suggest gettin outta the bitcoin biz.

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Cooked dinner - it was delicious... I contacted the oldlanefarm guy on eBay... 

He showed me some messages... 

The OP is outta his mindddddddddddddd.

jusde_43 and r_j_market just saying... 

BTW r_j_market, your "Spectacular Spider-Man #202 ~Maximum Carnage Part 9 ~ 9.8 NM/MT" has at least three small spine stresses on the front cover (and you didn't provide any photos of the back, what else you hiding?  :baiting:).