• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

And its not just Carnage folks, he also dabbles in waxing strips...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Waxing-Strips/264200319734?hash=item3d8390f2f6:g:cZEAAOSwiu5bOFtn:rk:1:pf:0

Hey, his name is Swampy Butthole for a reason, okay. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

4 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

And its not just Carnage folks, he also dabbles in waxing strips...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Waxing-Strips/264200319734?hash=item3d8390f2f6:g:cZEAAOSwiu5bOFtn:rk:1:pf:0

That reminds me. My bikini line is getting a bit shabby.

5 minutes ago, meshuggah said:

Think I'll get the asm 362 and some prenatal vitamins. Such a great combo. 

Prenatal vites are important when you're teething too.

Cause I just have to dissect one of his "NM" book descriptions...

Never taken out of bag (so how'd you grade it?) and I think this is possibly NM+ (despite never taking it out of the bag?) but this is just a guess (get out!) I am not a grader (shocking!) but I have been dealing with comics for over 20 years (but you can't grade or take books out of a bag?). I have posted various (2, plus 2 straight on photos, all of the front cover no less) angles of the comic to give you ever possible angle (total possible angles = 2?) so make your judgement based on that (word, I'm not buying this). If you have any more question (Just 1 question is allowed?  Even Apu got more when he visited the first Kwik-E-Mart.) of need (wait, "question of need?"  Like, should I start taking once daily turmeric to battle inflammation?) more angles or photos shoot me a message. What you see is what you get and will be shipped securely!  (I think that was the only proper English sentence you put together :golfclap: )

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

What the hell was the swami in prison for twenty years for? I've never spent a day in jail, so I would think 20 years must be something big, no?

I thought that Hollywood guy in the other thread was the one in jail for 20 years. Or am I getting these fellas mixed up?

38 minutes ago, kav said:

um you should see Buzz's collection.  Last count he had 4 AF15's just for starters-how many U got bro?  lol 

The books you brag about he would line his birdcage with.  

If those are the best books you can afford I suggest gettin outta the bitcoin biz.

3... I have 3

4 would be excessive and take away from the GA and art purchases