• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

Where is the boardie with the video instructions of when it is appropriate to start a new thread?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Auto correct jmon phone J'mon!

I doubt it is even NM with a backing board that looks like that.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Where is the boardie with the video instructions of when it is appropriate to start a new thread?

Edited by lizards2

2 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Get book in hand then post scans in the grading forum.

And they'll tell you it is a 6.5, even if it's 9.2 :eyeroll:

5 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:
13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

And they'll tell you it is a 6.5, even if it's 9.2 :eyeroll:

Didn't say everyone in grading forum could grade. :grin:  But those that are schooled in it will know if it has a chance at 9.8

Bah - I really don't believe you can get there in the nosebleeds from scans.  But what do I know. 9.6/9.8s - those are just fabrications anyway.

No. That book is not even in NM condition. The whole top of the front looks wavy and/or rough. The bottom corner of the spine looks blunted from what I’m seeing on my phone. Who knows what surprises the back will hold. Not to mention how poorly the seller is going to pack the book. Judging by how poorly they presented a book for sale, I am not optimistic it will be packed well enough to preserve its current condition. 

Edited by awakeintheashes