• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

This has to be a troll job.

How can CGC be a "farse" when, while fairly and mostly consistently streamlined throughout a large group of professionals, their grading is equally as subjective as ours..?

If you just want "reader" copies of a character and run, then why aren't you buying TPBs? You say one thing yet do another (want reader copy but overpaying for over-graded drek with intentions to 'flip' it).

Your trolling worked for awhile, and was entertaining, but the gig is up.

Bought venom 1st apperance carnage first apperance magneto 1st apperance gonna bag and tag theb we will see who the real champ is. CGC is not a farse just its paper they grade to harshly. Its just paper from trees that people play tons for lol. Anyway I will continue grading my mysterybag grab bags

Since we're talking Carnage. I'm in Australia and stumbled across a raw NM aussie edition ASM361 in a dealer's box. It didn't have a price, and when I asked him he quickly grabbed it and said it wasn't for sale...and that it wasn't supposed to be in the box. He said it was a $1200 book, I just checked and sure enough that's the last sale price of this book. Wowzers!! Had no idea...

On 1/16/2019 at 11:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

You know what's a weird word?

Phoney

Why does it have the word "phone" in it? Does it have to do with rotary phones?

even weirder, it has the word "honey" in it. 

Is it supposed to be sweet and come from a bee's butt?

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Bought venom 1st apperance carnage first apperance magneto 1st apperance gonna bag and tag theb we will see who the real champ is. CGC is not a farse just its paper they grade to harshly. Its just paper from trees that people play tons for lol. Anyway I will continue grading my mysterybag grab bags

Are you drunk or just brain-dead? 

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Don’t know about anyone else, but I’d really like to see photos of the “magneto 1st appearance”...  :popcorn:

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Who are these creatures known as the human race? We pay tons of money for diamonds when they just come from the ground. We pay tons of money to watch strangers throw a ball around at a stadium. A person who sings songs on the radio is quite rich for.... well just singing. While a law enforcement person putting his life at risk daily is just financially in the middle of the pack. When you make sense of any of it get back to me.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Don’t know about anyone else, but I’d really like to see photos of the “magneto 1st appearance”...  :popcorn:

I think he went after a new character called the "Apperence" :roflmao:

I want to see the colossal drek in the mystery grab bag! :popcorn:

6 minutes ago, comics4all said:
1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I think he went after a new character called the "Apperence" :roflmao:

I want to see the colossal drek in the mystery grab bag! :popcorn:

1st apperence!!

1992-Jim-Lee-59x30-X-Men-1-door-poster-W

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys i am confused please dont be d-i-c-k-s...

Dont be d-i-c-k-s...

Realizing there's nothing left for him to do in the thread.......Domo slowly pulls the gun out of his holster and raises it towards his head.