• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Cause I just have to dissect one of his "NM" book descriptions...

Never taken out of bag (so how'd you grade it?) and I think this is possibly NM+ (despite never taking it out of the bag?) but this is just a guess (get out!) I am not a grader (shocking!) but I have been dealing with comics for over 20 years (but you can't grade or take books out of a bag?). I have posted various (2, plus 2 straight on photos, all of the front cover no less) angles of the comic to give you ever possible angle (total possible angles = 2?) so make your judgement based on that (word, I'm not buying this). If you have any more question (Just 1 question is allowed?  Even Apu got more when he visited the first Kwik-E-Mart.) of need (wait, "question of need?"  Like, should I start taking once daily turmeric to battle inflammation?) more angles or photos shoot me a message. What you see is what you get and will be shipped securely!  (I think that was the only proper English sentence you put together :golfclap: )

WUT U SEE IS WUT U GET

-so, not much?

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

IDK it's pretty hard to come up with SUCKLE TEETH even for a troll! 

I gotta go take my prenatal vitamins now! :roflmao:

Millennials demolish standard phrases due to never reading.  "He flicked me off!!!" etc

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I fear for my future.:preach:

It's bad.  Imagine your doctor saying "Well your femor has be factured in three places so we need Sir Jury".