• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - SOLD! One Book today - Rangers 32 CGC 6.5

4 posts in this topic

The rules:

• No PL/HOS members
  • Payment via PayPal only

• First flag gets it.  If via PM, then the earliest PM gets it.

• Sales only to the US and Canada.  Shipping is included in the price for the US.  Shipping to Canada is $10.

• Please pay within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again

• No returns on graded books.

Edited by n2wdw

As I've mentioned in my journal, Rangers is my favorite Fiction House title.  Planet seems to get all the love, but Rangers has some great covers.  Rangers 32 is one of those great covers.  I searched for years for a nice copy of this book.  Then early last year, I picked up 2 copies within a span of a week.

The one I have for sale graded out at 6.5.  The other came in at 7.0.  I almost kept the 6.5 over the 7.0 as it's such a sweet cover.  In the end I've decided to sell the 6.5.

This beauty is on sale for you today for $300 shipped in the US.   At this price, I'm just barely covering my cost.

IMG_2094.thumb.JPG.45c4668b46f7b9d26a163a8450a4ba69.JPG

IMG_2095.thumb.JPG.718e3859e6dec4198f41ac7a9fe2b098.JPG