• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Helmet of Fate: Sargon # 1 - 1st appearance of the 2nd Sargon

1 post in this topic

Hey there :3

We still don't exactly know a great deal of the films which DC has planned after 2020; but I was recently thinking what if they plan to add Sargon's into the mix within the DC Extended Universe? The only reason I'm mentioning David Sargent is due to the fact Guillermo del Toro had mentioned that he included Sargon the Sorcerer in his written --script for Justice League Dark, though not specifying whether it's the original Sargon (John) or his grandson David. I'm only bringing David up as we've seen examples where the DCU have not gone with the original incarnation of a particular character - Barbara Minerva instead of Priscilla Rich in Wonder Woman 1984 and the recently confirmed Blue Beetle film including Jaime Reyes instead of Ted Kord.

The element of Homomagi has yet to be touched upon; and bringing such a character could compliment any Legion of Super-Heroes' adaption within the future, especially with Mordru; not to mention coupled with Books of Magic, could be a way for Warner Bros. to bring the magic back, after JK Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them comes to an end. But what do you think?

Would Helmet of Fate: Sargon # 1 be a comic to keep on one's radar? It's 12 years old and presently can be obtained had a rather ridiculous price and god knows what would occur if David is revealed as one of the Justice League Dark roster.

Yay or nay?

Many thanks ^_^

Edited by Bart Allen