• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow A.M.! Treasure Chest, True Comics, GA funny animals; 25% Off True Comics; 3 for $20 GA Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies left too!

92 posts in this topic

Hiya gang,

I have a stack of about 50 comics here between these two titles. Both are niches, not for everyone, so I will offer them in their own thread rather than as a sizable chunk of a thread that would otherwise be more general.

:rulez:

PM negotiations are always welcome but first :takeit: in the thread wins.

Payment: Check or money order; I do not have paypal.

Shipping: Actual; USPS Priority mostly, though I will use first class when it is cheaper, usually for a single book. Canada ships at actual.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me on your dime in the same shape.

Edited by Readcomix

That's all I've got shot right now and it's late here in the east, but I did want to get Started tonight. Lots more to come; there is no #47 or #55 in this lot, but there is a fairly long contiguous chunk, the Joe DiMaggio and Stan Musial issues are here, and many later issues are subscriber copies with the mailing label still affixed, including one of the very late-run subscriber-only scarce issues. (Scarce per OSPG)

Treasure Chests will come after these; they run from vol 2 (1947) to vol 7 (1952) and look nice enough at a glance. I may lot these up in small batches if they make that kind of sense.

Thanks all!

Just now, Readcomix said:

Treasure Chests will come after these; they run from vol 2 (1947) to vol 7 (1952) and look nice enough at a glance. I may lot these up in small batches if they make that kind of sense.

I recall getting a whole stack of Treasure Chests as a young kid at a garage sale or somewhere and reading all those Champ stories about his adventures at camp. Pretty cool feature overall. (thumbsu