• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow A.M.! Treasure Chest, True Comics, GA funny animals; 25% Off True Comics; 3 for $20 GA Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies left too!

92 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Back in a bit with the oversize issues, which began with #67. We are near-contiguous through #81, missing only issue #80 I think.

Make sure the pics are extra blurry!  

Here's a sister publication, and also a Gerber 7 -- Aviation Adventures and Model Building #17 (final issue). The series was formerly known as True Aviation Comics Digest, then True Aviation Picture-stories. As noted on the cover, part comics and part gravure magazine. 

Call it Good due to rough spine, mostly. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok, that's it for Act I; feel free to send PM's (thumbsu Act II will feature Treasure Chest, but :news:

:news: Of course there will be an intermission in between Acts, and what better stars for an intermission than ...

Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies! :banana: Issues below #100, the majority in pretty nice shape! :whee: Stay tuned! :gossip:

I'll edit the headline to announce the Intermission when it's about to begin, sometime tomorrow. Thanks al! :headbang: