• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] TaKe 10% off - CGC 9.8 COMIXPRESS BLACK AND WHITE MOUSE GUARD 1 modern grail and BONE 1 CGC 9.0

6 posts in this topic

COMIXPRESS Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.8, yes 9.8.

This book got the qualified green label because of the unverified signature. The book was graded in 2007, not by me. I do not know if the signature is authentic or not. The case has some scratches but no cracks. 

This is the highest graded copy of the extremely rare black and white Comixpress. Only 200- 250 estimated to be printed. Movie was announced a couple years back and filming is supposed to start in early 2019.

This book comes up for sale once, maybe twice a year. There have been 3 since 2016 that I know of that have come up on the boards. A 9.4 and 9.2 in 2016, both of which were mine. My 9.4 sold for $3000 back then. A signed 9.4 by that another boardie sold on here last year I believe for $3600. I have only seen 1 copy sell on ebay in the last 4 or so years. 

1st unconditional I'll take it gets it regardless of whether on a post or PM, based on time stamp.

Asking $7950 shipped and insured. Reasonable offers will be entertained and time payments available for up to 4 months.

No returns

US shipping only.

Thanks

Mgaurdlabel.jpg

MGaurd.jpg

Mguardcloseup.jpg

MGuardback.jpg

Edited by rabidwolf

Added BONE 1 first print CGC 9.0.

Presents very well for the grade.

1st unconditional I'll take it gets it regardless of whether on a post or PM, based on time stamp.

asking $1050 shipped and insured. 

No returns

US shipping only.

Thanks

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

Edited by rabidwolf