• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-RAW LOW GRADE DC AND MARVEL SILVER AGE BOOKS, SOME KEYS AND FILLERS 64'-68' YEAR RANGE
2 2

77 posts in this topic

I picked up this collection of books that were obviously not stored very well as almost all the covers got beat up somehow BUT the interior pages were in terrific condition.  They all came from the same person who loved to read.  There are multiple titles and some key issues along the way.  There are about 200 books, and  will list Marvel titles first.  I have scans of all front covers but if you would like to see a back cover, just request and I will gladly do that.

Titles are Amazing Adult Fantasy, Flash, Green Lantern, Showcase, Silver Surfer, Strange Tales and Sub-Mariner.

Shipping will be $6 up to 3 books then depending on how many will determine the shipping cost in the USA. I do ship overseas and just depends on where and how many books what the cost would be.

RETURNS accepted (5 days to decide AFTER buyer receives book(s)) but buyer pays the shipping back. 

:takeit:in the thread is the winner but pm's always welcome.

Payments are CHECKS/MO's preferred BUT will accept paypal.

ALL :rulez:  apply.

Any questions please ask and thanks for looking.

Steve

Edited by rube11

1 minute ago, adampasz said:
4 minutes ago, grebal said:

Thank you, saved me from shopping further.

I'm a little concerned about what he's gonna list on the DC side... :o
poor-monopoly-guy-290x28025255B425255D.gif

Nobody collects poopy DC books.