• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Captain Marvel #1 J. Scott Campbell Exclusives
2 2

9 posts in this topic

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and are enjoying the New Year.

I've been moving more and more to my website based sales system but I will continue to periodically offer board members here first shot at limited items when I can, before offering on the website. If you're looking for anything else I would ask that you sign up for the newsletter on the website so you don't miss out on anything that pops up there. Due to the rules here on the boards you can't list anything for sale here that you have listed elsewhere at the same time.

Example - I'm currently offering blue labels and SS on Detective 1000 on the website, but since I'm already selling there I won't be selling them here. So again, sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out.

Due to high demand on all the JSC Captain Marvel covers, even the A & B, I will have a very limited amount of these for sale at this time.

Payment by PayPal or CC.

All Domestic orders up to $100 and all international orders will pay shipping based on package weight. All Domestic Orders over $100 will get the same free shipping as regular website orders.

Normal rules apply, no Probies or HOSers, or people I decide not to sell to.

Everything I sell is in my possession or allotted to me at the time sale. No returns. If there's some issue with damage during shipping I will work it out.

9.9 and 10.0 upgrades will be offered to buyers in order of purchase in the sales thread.

I will personally be pre-screening these books as usual. These books have not yet been evaluated by CGC - If for some reason (print run, etc) I can not provide a CGC 9.8 you will be issued a full refund.