• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

first sales thread of '19---assorted gold
2 2

27 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns accepted.  s/h on me domestic, on you otherwise.  paypal good.

first one is a terrific cover by jack cole.   presents very nicely f.c.-wise, but it's off the staple, and has a hole on b.c. that affects the last 2 pages.  it doesn't trade much, as it's highly desired.  how 'bout $125?

police25.jpg

IMG_5671.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man

saint 6. i had this one as an adjunct to my miss fury run, as it contains a tarpe mills miss fury story.  6.0'ish book by appearance, BUT with the bug chew you see at 10c.  o/w pages.  hard to grade, so you make the call as to what the defect does to the book.  $90.  SOLD!

saint.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man

river city copy of one of the best atlas war covers, imo.  this is a very pretty book, but it has the water stain you see, on cover and pages.  no better than mid-grade as a result.  $85.  SOLD!

battlefront32.thumb.jpg.f4448f811a65d25dc3497b1f394660c9.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

4 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

saint 6. i had this one as an adjunct to my miss fury run, as it contains a tarpe mills miss fury story.  6.0'ish book by appearance, BUT with the bug chew you see at 10c.  o/w pages.  hard to grade, so you make the call as to what the defect does to the book.  $90.

saint.JPG

:takeit: