• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

794 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Found a box of dark horse miniseries... no Aliens or Predator comics... Is there any other miniseries  a good  read or valuable?

Aliens 1, tank girl 1, ghost in a shell 1-4, hellboy seed of distruction 1, umbrella academy 1, dark horse presents 1, lady killer 1, actually a lot more but that's what I can think of now gl

2 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Aliens 1, tank girl 1, ghost in a shell 1-4, hellboy seed of distruction 1, umbrella academy 1, dark horse presents 1, lady killer 1, actually a lot more but that's what I can think of now gl

Also, as far as reading, not much value, but Grendel, Concrete, Nexus..there's tons of great stuff from DH.

On 5/24/2019 at 7:35 AM, Jimbo749 said:

The first AvP series could be valuable in HG, the #0 sells for higher than the rest from what I've seen. AvP Deadliest of the Species is another good one, written by Chris Claremont, there is a #1 platinum variant that can be hard to find.

624949.jpg.9e3b34ca0abeaef34256db6a2754cd6d.jpg668097.jpg.6b3ab864b6443326acb6cffc8d2a48fa.jpg

Also, #1 second print costs as much as the first print.  I think ramrod and I paid $80 for ours.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:19 PM, Wolverinex said:

Found a box of dark horse miniseries... no Aliens or Predator comics... Is there any other miniseries  a good  read or valuable?

Dark horse presents 35-51 (heartbreakers), 51-62 (sin city), dark horse presents 88-90 (hell boy), dark horse presents 137 (predator), dark horse presents 138 (terminator), Terminator (1990 1-4, secondary objectives 1-4, enemy within 1-4, end game 1-3 and one-shot), hard Boiled 1-3.

Edited by Parabellum

Some garage sale DH goodness. Gotta love that Art Adams Creature book for $1.50!

IMG_8925.JPG

On 9/30/2019 at 10:05 PM, Parabellum said:

Finally!

389422D7-ECF3-4996-B33C-AA8F4529F4C0.jpeg

WHOA! I can speak from experience, that is a TOUGH BOOK. It took me many, many years of digging and I finally got one as part of a huge trade. Had to pay through the nose for it, but at the time I think there were only 2 or 3 copies in the census. People just don't understand how hard this book is. Big big congrats!

Thank you!  Yes, a very hard book to obtain.  Even if you find one good luck on getting the person to sell it, lol.  What’s funny is a I passed on this book (I knew at the time I was not being smart) three years to the day.  I’m so happy I finally completed a first print set.  Now to get all the prints in 9.8, lol.

6 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

Thank you!  Yes, a very hard book to obtain.  Even if you find one good luck on getting the person to sell it, lol.  What’s funny is a I passed on this book (I knew at the time I was not being smart) three years to the day.  I’m so happy I finally completed a first print set.  Now to get all the prints in 9.8, lol.

The #2 was the last one I needed for my 9.8 set, took me a long time, but very happy to have it. I'm not normally a slab or registry person, but this was a set I wanted. Man, the later prints in 9.8, good luck, that's gonna be a bear. I pick them up raw whenever I see them in decent shape, but haven't subbed any.

I agree, this is a great registry set.  And yes getting the other prints is going to be a mission.  As of now I know there are a few #1 forth prints and one fifth print in 9.8.  There is a #2 third print in 9.8 and I managed to snatch it up.  It’s gonna take years if ever lol.