• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

794 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, wombat said:

Picked up this nice Alien Print Portfolio. Even came with a cool mini comic. 

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3565.JPG

Congrats! That's a great set! The mini comics sells well on its own as well.

5 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Congrats! That's a great set! The mini comics sells well on its own as well.

Thanks. I didn't even know that was in there. I had no idea what I was buying to be honest. Only saw the portfolio cover and figured it must be pretty cool and the price was right. 

Those are great! I don't see them often, I'm assuming because of the odd size. A lot of folks don't even know they exist.

11 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Those are great! I don't see them often, I'm assuming because of the odd size. A lot of folks don't even know they exist.

I bought these when they came out at my LCS. I just got curious after I posted them and checked eBay. They can be had for fairly cheap. Even the signed prints aren’t much either. Still wonderful artwork though! (thumbsu

12 minutes ago, Jayman said:

I bought these when they came out at my LCS. I just got curious after I posted them and checked eBay. They can be had for fairly cheap. Even the signed prints aren’t much either. Still wonderful artwork though! (thumbsu

Yeah, not worth much, but I think that's largely due to the size and people being unfamiliar with Silke's work, which is always really nice. His Bettie Page stuff is great as well.