• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

795 posts in this topic

Some $1 DH pickups this weekend. I had all of the Aliens books, but I never turn them down for a buck. The DHP 117 is uncommon, and Thicker than Blood, while not valuable, is not one I see as often as the other AvP series.

Of course, no way I'm leaving behind a nice Boris 1 for $1, and you gotta love that #9 which pays tribute to both GI Joe and the 1986 Marvel 25th anniversary frame covers. This one should be more popular! I'm assuming most people don't know about it.

The SW foils aren't perfect, but again, for the price, I wouldn't turn them down.

IMG_9981.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3285.JPG

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Some $1 DH pickups this weekend. I had all of the Aliens books, but I never turn them down for a buck. The DHP 117 is uncommon, and Thicker than Blood, while not valuable, is not one I see as often as the other AvP series.

Of course, no way I'm leaving behind a nice Boris 1 for $1, and you gotta love that #9 which pays tribute to both GI Joe and the 1986 Marvel 25th anniversary frame covers. This one should be more popular! I'm assuming most people don't know about it.

The SW foils aren't perfect, but again, for the price, I wouldn't turn them down.

IMG_9981.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3285.JPG

Very nice 👌

On 3/17/2021 at 2:39 AM, F For Fake said:

IMG_9981.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3285.JPG

Awesome books!  Nice work!  Easy decision for $1 a piece.

On 4/4/2021 at 4:35 AM, Parabellum said:

DHP 117, great story.  I really liked the artwork, B&W, no inks.

AE8098E6-F4CA-4079-B159-166632CB2EEF.jpeg

Yeah, that's one you don't see every day, for sure. Those last couple of DHP Aliens appearances are fairly scarce.

I've been visiting my parents over Spring Break and bought this one at a local comic store on Saturday.  I didn't really care for the movie "The Man with the Screaming Brain" but I love Mike Mignola and Bruce Campbell.  Plus, how can you stay in business selling CGC comics for $25?  It costs that much just to get them graded.

IMG_2356.jpg

1 hour ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I still need to get a Primer #2 (1st Grendel) to complete my set and I keep putting it off due to how expensive it is.

Grendel vol. 3 #1.jpg

Grendel vol. 3 #2.jpg

Grendel vol. 3 #3.jpg

Grendel vol. 3 #4.jpg

Grendel vol. 3 #5.jpg

Don’t wait, bite the bullet and get it if you can afford it.  You’ll regret it later if you don’t grab it when you have the funds.  I’m speaking from experience🤣.  ASM 134 9.8 white pages seems to be my white whale at this point.  I had multiple opportunities and passed every-time because “I’ll have another shot.  I want this other thing right now.”