• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

795 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, valiantman said:

I recently picked up this one... probably for some of the same reasons. (thumbsu

893393094_1557229023_12001.jpg.d4581f6bc40e500ab2ca86615efe34f5.jpg

Nice book!!!  I love the Mask.  I wish the movie followed the Ipkiss, Kellaway storyline.  Probably would make a pretty good Netflix series.  Do you still have that Predator Vs Magnus Robot Fighter TPB in 9.8?  That Dorman cover is amazing.

@valiantmanI feel the same way about books.  I generally wait till they’re graded by someone else.  I have submitted books and gotten pretty lucky.  But it’s just easier for me to get them post submission.  I do have a pred vs Magnus TPB that is definitely 9.8 potential.  I wish I didn’t pass on the one that sold on eBay.  Oh well, hopefully more get subbed.  

Edited by Parabellum

32 minutes ago, wombat said:

A few recent pickups. 

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

Absolutely love Hive. Really wish they'd make that into a movie.

What's the chestburster cover? Haven't seen that one

3 minutes ago, wombat said:

I had never seen it before either. Called Dust to Dust. Here is the back cover and some interior shots. 

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_3638.JPG

Not bad, might have to give that one  a read

16 hours ago, wombat said:

I had never seen it before either. Called Dust to Dust. Here is the back cover and some interior shots. 

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_3638.JPG

Nice! I was getting this series from my shop, and I was supposed to get both the regular and variant covers ,but for some reason they missed this one. I thought all of the variants on that series were super nice.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:53 AM, Parabellum said:

Missed the DHC 13 on comiclink.  When I clicked “yes, proceed” to confirm my bid my iPad zoomed in instead of processing my request.  I was not happy but picked this up off eBay.  One book closer...

Reveal hidden contents

65071577-8E00-457A-A62B-4400AE3EACD9.jpeg

I missed this somehow 

Beautiful book, I want one

14 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Is the Dark Horse Conan #24 nude variant still a thing?

It's still a $100-$200 book raw, depending on condition, and 9.8's are more. I wish I still had my 9.8. That's a pretty cover.