• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

794 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jimbo749 said:

Awesome book!!! Dark Horse doesn't re-print too many books, so that is a definitley a keeper!

This edition is simply beautiful and well worth the price. I'd like to have Mike Verheiden and Mark Nelson sign it

On 3/11/2020 at 8:28 PM, Spawnfreak said:

Very nice book, I'm jealous, but how did that book get a 9.8 with a spine that looks like that?

I, actually, right now, at this very minute, have NO idea what comic, or to which comic I was referring! If anyone out there knows which comic, could you please tell me? It, obviously is a graded 9.8, but I saw a fuzzy spine with, it looks.like,,multiple spine tics.

2 hours ago, Spawnfreak said:

I, actually, right now, at this very minute, have NO idea what comic, or to which comic I was referring! If anyone out there knows which comic, could you please tell me? It, obviously is a graded 9.8, but I saw a fuzzy spine with, it looks.like,,multiple spine tics.

This book? @Spawnfreak

97B22D5D-8F8C-410E-BA22-D21FC04135AC.jpeg

Edited by Parabellum

15 hours ago, Spawnfreak said:

This one would be the one, belatedly, he said!

Lol, yeah there isn’t any spine tics or “fuzziness”.  The little bit of white is where the color broke during printing when the book was stapled and folded closed.  The other “blemishes” are from the scan not on the actual book.

6 hours ago, Parabellum said:

Lol, yeah there isn’t any spine tics or “fuzziness”.  The little bit of white is where the color broke during printing when the book was stapled and folded closed.  The other “blemishes” are from the scan not on the actual book.

Good, because that is a beautiful 9.8!